If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?

• Hell yeah!
    • well, only if it's at wembley.
    • If it is to be the best night ever, YES!
    • honestly....no.

Home of the media and Hollywood, Why wont they schedule a tour in LA?

I've been to the Greek Theater and orane county venues. I know these venues weren't open and friendly to the MUSE family of audience... Shunning the wild rock N roll crowd where they throw a kid in the air and he dances on their hands... ~~~~~~

I'd offer my time to find the optimum venue for a LA MUSE!!!!!

COME ON you mimiced the tonight show in your MUSic video LA deserves a concert show!

MUSE HAS TO COME TO CANADA!!!!!!!!!

ALL the best bands have come to Vancouver this summer: AC/DC, Aerosmith, even the Jonas Brothers were smart enough to figure out that Vancouver's the place to be in 2009!

Muse should try for a tour in canada for december, since in 2010, vancouver may be hard to get to, with all the winter olympics stuff going on. Muse would be great to have here just before they start, get everyone excited. I, personally, know of about a hundred people who would go in vancouver, and Muse is really popular all over canada. I think that it would even encourage people to buy their music who haven't heard of Muse (which is nobody in my neighborhood, I've made sure of that), since everyone will assume that Muse is one of those super popular bands (which they are) like AC/DC, which would make them even more money. It's financially unjustified to NOT come to Vancouver.

MUSE HAS TO COME TO CANADA!!!!!!!!!

ALL the best bands have come to Vancouver this summer: AC/DC, Aerosmith, even the Jonas Brothers were smart enough to figure out that Vancouver's the place to be in 2009!

Muse should try for a tour in canada for december, since in 2010, vancouver may be hard to get to, with all the winter olympics stuff going on. Muse would be great to have here just before they start, get everyone excited. I, personally, know of about a hundred people who would go in vancouver, and Muse is really popular all over canada. I think that it would even encourage people to buy their music who haven't heard of Muse (which is nobody in my neighborhood, I've made sure of that), since everyone will assume that Muse is one of those super popular bands (which they are) like AC/DC, which would make them even more money. It's financially unjustified to NOT come to Vancouver.

+9384716298374293485862340892934576972340198235727369128374

:LOL: HELL YES VANCOUVER! :awesome:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest QueenOfNerds

I have to bump this just to say this place:

Dalhalla_rhapsody_k.jpg

How cool would that be!

A completly accoustic set with a small section of strings... I would die a happy person.

Eden again :D

or Home Park Next summer

Or even Plymouth Hoe......

.....actually anywhere in Devon or Cornwall as long as I can get a ticket.

But it will be hard to top going to both homecoming gigs last weekend, but seeing them in the early days playing a Plymouth pub quite a few time was good.

How about Asia?

The last time Muse was here (Singapore), it was in 2007 and i missed it because their gig was on school night. Damn. If only they could come back again...

I still have regrets about my decision not to go to that gig.

:LOL: Way to play the Asian stereotype, man. :LOL:

Muse would sell OUT in Chicago!

Archived