The Drones World Tour 2016

KirkBot

I don't understand how they can charge so much for tickets. I was looking forward to seeing them on the drones tour but I think ill go see someone cheaper. Maybe they'll have lower prices (£40-£55 ish) again for a stadium tour... if they do one of course.

It's the cost of staging the show. Tickets for the O2 start at £51.:)

It's the cost of staging the show. Tickets for the O2 start at £51.:)

I've said this quite a few times now but, again, I don't think the price being raised has much to do with the production. Tickets for the Pyscho Tour cost just over £40 iirc (about the same price as TR's arena and stadium tour, for comparison) and that had next to no production. I could be wrong, but I think the prices have just been raised in general.

Anyway, however you cut it, £71.50 (and that's excluding delivery fees) for GA is straight up extortionate when I think about it.

The most I've ever paid for a ticket has been £75 to see Kings of Leon at the Birmingham NIA in 2011. looking at Ticketmaster a standing ticket will be £73. I just don't think I can justify that this time round and will be quite happy seated, even at £51. Will be an incredible show without doubt.

who the hell do they think they are? U2??

I paid £65 to see U2 from GA next month, so this is more off the bat. Worryingly.

The most I've ever paid for a ticket has been £75 to see Kings of Leon at the Birmingham NIA in 2011. looking at Ticketmaster a standing ticket will be £73. I just don't think I can justify that this time round and will be quite happy seated, even at £51. Will be an incredible show without doubt.

How did Kings of Leon cost £75?

could you message me?

There is a post on another thread telling people not to give away presale codes in case they are requested by touts. All I can tell you is to click 'members.' If you didn't register there before September 11, you won't get one. I'm sure there will be tickets left when they go on general sale.

Oh that's a great tour! (Sarcasm) Nowhere remotely accessible to get to from Wales and South West.

Wut? I grew up in the south west and lived in Wales for five years - London is two hours on the train from both.

Plus, there just aren't venues of the size Muse are looking for there - the CIA in Cardiff is too small these days, as is Westpoint in Exeter.