The Drones World Tour 2016

KirkBot

I'd love to know how the touts do it? At 08:59am Ticketmaster was too busy to get on. By 09:01am the gig was sold out.

Do they have an army of minions or maybe software that blocks everyone else out? ;)

What really annoyed me was presale tickets on Ebay. That's not playing nicely imo.

They are greedy thieving gits!!!!!!!!

I can't, I have had to ask people to pay me early to get out of my overdraft and now I have £250 but that needs to stay in my bank account because I keep getting to the end of every month with fuck all money and then have to borrow moar to pay rent aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

I can't, I have had to ask people to pay me early to get out of my overdraft and now I have £250 but that needs to stay in my bank account because I keep getting to the end of every month with fuck all money and then have to borrow moar to pay rent aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

I'm sorry. :(

You are way too nice to all those people who don't pay you. :(

These ticket prices really are ludicrous, still.

I am :( it licks balls. I can't keep paying for things on credit either, I'm desperately trying to pay off horrible credit card debts before June 2016, fml.

And I feel like the only person not going :'( first world problems, i need 73 waaahmbulances, stat

Oh that was just my own personal 'get shit done' date, which was really serious, I even moved towns again to make it happen... And it's when my stoopid 0% balance transfer period runs out on my biggest card... but I daresay it'll be extended when I'm offered more deals nearer the time :rolleyes: Ugh I'm so bloody fed up with being right on the edge, financially. My fault for being a terminal singleton and insisting on living alone haha.

Meh, two people with equally shitty jobs isn't so great, either. Plus, fighting over money! :awesome:

I've been doing the 0% interest shuffle for years.

I envy people who can pay that amount for tickets and not bat an eye.

It's not a negligible amount of money for a lot of people.

Really sucks when loving music/gigs/a band becomes a privileged activity.

I'm sorry. :(

Aw bless you, that's okay. Luckily I'm privileged enough to see loads of amazing bands regularly at a tenth of the price of a Muse ticket and a tenth of the hassle of getting to London, I'm just having major FOMO :chuckle:

Meh, two people with equally shitty jobs isn't so great, either. Plus, fighting over money! :awesome:

I've been doing the 0% interest shuffle for years.

I envy people who can pay that amount for tickets and not bat an eye.

It's not a negligible amount of money for a lot of people.

Really sucks when loving music/gigs/a band becomes a privileged activity.

Heh, yeah at least I don't have that worry. Would be nice if I could get someone to pay half my rent for me but not live here :LOL:

I've been complaining like mad on Facebook about it, how gigs have become a big huge deal :( I miss the days where you could go buy a ticket at the door, even at big shows.

Aw bless you, that's okay. Luckily I'm privileged enough to see loads of amazing bands regularly at a tenth of the price of a Muse ticket and a tenth of the hassle of getting to London, I'm just having major FOMO :chuckle:
Well, as long as you are fine with it, it's ok. Maybe you'll still somehow get a ticket nearer to the date... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :)

Or Matt will take you up on your offer. Then I'll hate you a bit. :D

cancel this tour, no one cares about this shit band anymore

muse are dead

rip muse

down with this muse band imposters:mad:

Ok. So how many tickets have you bought? ;)

So me and my pal got seats right in the nosebleeds for the 15th at the O2. This'll be my 15th time seeing them so I wasn't overly fussed about getting standing tickets but can someone please reassure me it won't be awful being in seats near the top. Really worried if spent 50 Quid just to be there rather than having any chance of having a good time. :(