The Drones World Tour 2016

KirkBot

So me and my pal got seats right in the nosebleeds for the 15th at the O2. This'll be my 15th time seeing them so I wasn't overly fussed about getting standing tickets but can someone please reassure me it won't be awful being in seats near the top. Really worried if spent 50 Quid just to be there rather than having any chance of having a good time. :(

Different venue (not been to the London O2), but I was at Manchester last night for Florence and looked up at where my seats were for that (top tier, in the corner, probs one of the worst spots) and it really didn't look that bad. It looked like it'd offer a good view tbh.

Only thing I'm worried about is if there's a sound difference when you're up there. I've heard the sound at the O2 isn't great as is.

Think he said it was Stevie Wonder. I mean I've sat once at MUSE gig, right at the back for Wembley, and it sounded fantastic. I would have assumed the O2 would be better with it being indoors.

Well then he has no idea what it's going to be like, nor can you know. So relax, hope for the best, it will be amazing either way. :)

Seriously what is it with people going to all 4 London gigs?!

I know right? For the approximate cost of the 4 London gigs (4 x £75 = £300) you could do about 8 reasonably priced arena gigs, 15 decent sized gigs or 30 smaller (probably better) gigs. (not factoring in transport or accommodation of course)

I know which one I'd prefer. Some people probably just have loads of money to burn I guess.

• 3 weeks later...
Did anyone who bought tickets for this tour get their physical copy of the album yet? I paid postage for it and am still waiting, they did say it would take 28 days...so there is still time.

Mine arrived early this week. One less xmas present to buy I s'pose..

• 2 months later...

I'm so beyond Happy and utterly Overjoyed that I'm finally going to get to see my favorite living band. Not to mention that I get to share this monumental occasion with my 80 Year old Grandmother, with whom I get to share this experience with. I was not to surprised to find out that she loved Mathews Angelic voice lol

I'm so beyond Happy and utterly Overjoyed that I'm finally going to get to see my favorite living band. Not to mention that I get to share this monumental occasion with my 80 Year old Grandmother, with whom I get to share this experience with. I was not to surprised to find out that she loved Mathews Angelic voice lol

I'm not surprised, either. There is no age limit to loving wonderful music. My Dad watched Top of the Pops with me and my sisters every week until he died in the early 80s. Get your grandmother to set up an account here and contribute to the Oldies thread. I think I'm the oldest contributor at the moment!

• 3 weeks later...