The Drones World Tour 2016

KirkBot

£84 for a seated ticket!

You are having a fucking laugh!

Think Muse are under the impression they are at the same level of Rolling Stones or Fleetwood Mac... they are not!

But the fact that the presale sold out pretty quickly is justification for charging that much. Demand is there so prices can be pushed up. After all its from the tours that earn them the money.

The price is one thing, the assignment of the worst seating blocks for the supposed fan presale is another entirely...

Or the non-availability of ANY seating for fan presale! :awesome::mad:

(Zurich, in case anyone in charge is reading this and would like to sort the issue)

Wondering what the best seats are going to be, with the 360° specifically... hm.

I'm a long-term muse.mu member and wanted to buy tickets for the O2 gigs in April. No matter what, Ticketmaster kept rejecting my pre-sales password. By the time it accepted it (without changes - I copied/pasted), nothing was available.

What a complete waste. I'd happily go VIP but it says nothing matches.

What's the point of using Ticketmaster if big fans like me can't buy tickets?????

But the fact that the presale sold out pretty quickly is justification for charging that much. Demand is there so prices can be pushed up. After all its from the tours that earn them the money.

Just because they sell doesn't make it right though. From a purely business perspective? Sure. But quite a lot of people who wanted to go have been priced out by this.

What's the point of using Ticketmaster if big fans like me can't buy tickets?????

'Big fans like you' did buy tickets, that's why there were none left. You were just unfortunate.

Do you guys think there will be any tickets left for the general pre-sale for Milan, Italy? I wanted to buy 5 tickets but the code only lets you buy 4 so i was thinking about waiting for the general presale so that none of my friends got left out. I think the first date is already sold out cause it won't let me buy any tickets, but not the second one, at least yet.

Do you guys think there will be any tickets left for the general pre-sale for Milan, Italy? I wanted to buy 5 tickets but the code only lets you buy 4 so i was thinking about waiting for the general presale so that none of my friends got left out. I think the first date is already sold out cause it won't let me buy any tickets, but not the second one, at least yet.
Why not buy 4 now and one later? I'm in the same situation and did it like that. Well, tbh, I really need to go myself so I didn't want to risk waiting... ;)

The one friend without ticket will get it somehow. We have several plans for Friday if buying it online doesn't work out.

I heard the VIP "buffet" in the US last time was literally bananas and bread wedges. :LOL:

Nothing like trying to protect a rolled up poster in the GA section, either.

And you better pass on that beer anyways, because if you have to pee, you're losing your $100 spot on the barrier.

:LOL:

What the shit have gigs become.

I don't know if anyone else experienced difficulties getting tickets on the members presale this morning?

I am personally very angry not to have been successful but more so about the fact that tickets were easy to buy at major mark ups and with whacking fees on Ticketmasters Get Me In site. How can this be fair to those of us who are genuine fans or to the band if Ticketmaster are unable to provide face value tickets but are able to offer marked up ones. Anyone else feel this way. Is there anyone we can contact connected to the band about this? :stunned:

I was robbed of tickets for Berlin by stupid Ticketmaster site which doesn't work on my Lumia Phone the way it shoud. Had 4 tickets in basket but nowhere the option to chose payment. I've tried call & mail Ticketmaster.de suport but they don't care at all that their system cost me tickets... it say my code was used (yes, but I couldn't finalize the buy because of their system)... so if anyone (UK fans) could help me I will appreciate. I'm long time fan (5 gigs attended). Muse suport team? Non existent, and my posts here were moderated

Your code should still work if you didn't finalise it. It did for me, anyway. So try again. :)

I thought so... but it keeps telling me it's been used! Thats the problem :(( And ticketmaster is completely unhelpfull either via phone or mail... they tell me to contact MUSE since muse issued that codes... yeah maybe Tony Blair or Barack Obama??!

I must say from what I read that U2.com mods where far more helpfull in U2 presales (they went smooth for me, but lots of new codes issued for folks who had problems etc.) here it's ale like ... drones?!

Edited by Zbych

I applied for 4xtickets with my code at exactly 09.00am. Apparently there were non available! I then visited ebay to find 79 tickets to buy approx £80 MORE than Ticketmaster were selling. How did those morons get so many tickets so quickly and a Muse fan of 10yrs

couldn't. I know Muse won't care about this, but many loyal fans are very very pis**ed off!

I really don't understand... Presales for the two gigs in Paris (Bercy) were supposed to open 2 days ago, on the 16th; I tried but each day the Bercy site said "sales on 18th"... And nowhere to enter a presale code..!

Hopefully I bought my tickets this morning, but not for the date I wanted to go (already full apparently !)

Can someone explain me what this code was for please ?

I'd love to know how the touts do it? At 08:59am Ticketmaster was too busy to get on. By 09:01am the gig was sold out.

Do they have an army of minions or maybe software that blocks everyone else out? ;)

What really annoyed me was presale tickets on Ebay. That's not playing nicely imo.