Hey guys, it's been a while...

Have to say I've been enjoying this album a lot, I love the Reapers-Handler-Defector Team, and how smooth and beautiful is Aftermath and I'm pretty much in love with Globalist, a piece of art, love the middle riff-heavy part, the Morricone with strings...

I'm so damn happy with Drones.

From what I've heard by Mutt, he told Matt to dumb down the lyrics, and add more solos, both of which are some of my biggest issues with the album. And he didn't make it any more coherent either (stfu I don't care about lyrical coherency)

I want them to work with a producer, but wouldn't wish for it to be Mutt again.

yeah i have - the handler was really odd haha, just them playing without any enthusiasm and matt standing there in a hoody (as it is the soundcheck). he didn't hit all the chest notes at end either.

He also looks half asleep and not too interested! Haha

All footage in black and White. Just globalist and defector, for making of, slightly better editing and better sound quality of backing tracks. Really dissapointed that's the only studio footage!

From what I've heard by Mutt, he told Matt to dumb down the lyrics, and add more solos, both of which are some of my biggest issues with the album. And he didn't make it any more coherent either (stfu I don't care about lyrical coherency)

I want them to work with a producer, but wouldn't wish for it to be Mutt again.

Which solos do you have an issue with, apart from Reapers? There aren't so many. Dead Inside, Reapers, The Handler, Defector, Revolt, Aftermath: that makes six. T2L had 7 without Mutt. I agree with the rest of your post.

Which solos do you have an issue with, apart from Reapers? There aren't so many. Dead Inside, Reapers, The Handler, Defector, Revolt, Aftermath: that makes six. T2L had 7 without Mutt. I agree with the rest of your post.

I don't have an issue with the number of solos, it's has to do with the fact that they're pointless and that Mutt asked for it and was happy with the result says a lot.

The Handler's is dull, Reapers' kinda bores me, Psycho's is long enough as it is.

How have some people got the album already? Different countries yeah? I live in the UK, got an e-mail from Warner last night, some kind of shipping confirmation, so I take it it's on its way. Still not really expecting it till Monday though.

huh?

But I already explained it?

If you say you do not like Mutt's involvement, because he pushed Matt to do more solo's, it is important to know what Mutt's definition of a solo is.

The section from the Handler and Psycho you reference as a solo, might just as well be a bridge that Matt thought of even without Mutt pushing for more solo's.

So the definition of the word 'solo' is relevant to the discussion.