All depends on what the the plan is after the initial world tour. They may plan an stadium tour again after the initial tour. I think they'll do the festival rounds again next year though. Got the album released at a perfect time.

True that. Considering the concept of the album, I wouldn't be surprised if they follow up with a stadium tour, to play it in full.

True that. Considering the concept of the album, I wouldn't be surprised if they follow up with a stadium tour, to play it in full.

They said their indoor tour shows will be Drones concept-centric in a recent interview. Odds are they're just going to do it for the whole main tour that doesn't include festivals

jangdiin , have you finished the album yet?

Oh god yes. I dunno what to say. The Globalist is the reason I LOVE Muse. Damn, that ending was soooo beautiful and I always have tears at the end of a Muse album. When Matt settled his last word "Amen" I got blank in my eyes. Gosh, gonna listen to it in headphones tomorrow and digest it more. But damn, I'm already sold. I was freaking headbanging with my mom to Defector.

Oh god yes. I dunno what to say. The Globalist is the reason I LOVE Muse. Damn, that ending was soooo beautiful and I always have tears at the end of a Muse album. When Matt settled his last word "Amen" I got blank in my eyes. Gosh, gonna listen to it in headphones tomorrow and digest it more. But damn, I'm already sold. I was freaking headbanging with my mom to Defector.

Fuck, your mom is cool :LOL::LOL:. I'm glad you like it, I enjoy it more with each time I listen to it :happy:

Nice! I am eagerly awaiting my copy in the mail, already deleted the leak I had. (Don't want to listen to it too much before it arrives!)

They said their indoor tour shows will be Drones concept-centric in a recent interview. Odds are they're just going to do it for the whole main tour that doesn't include festivals

Yeah, fair point actually, forgot about that. Should be interesting to experience though!

Anybody else think Muse SHOULD have a producer each album from here on out helping them out?

I do. Personally think Mutt's influence has been excellent and I pray they'll stay with him for the next album.

I vaguely remember Matt saying some time how they also preferred it much more too as they could spend more time actually making the music, rather than doing the other stuff too. And I just think having the 4th opinion must just generally be good

Anybody else think Muse SHOULD have a producer each album from here on out helping them out?

Yep. I'd welcome Mutt back with open arms, having a producer once is an exercise then the second already has established familiarity and comfort; that would help for adaptability to ideas and stuff. I'm sure whatever ideas that Matt has for the next record, Mutt knows what should be done to make it work best, since he has produced an eclectic mix of things.

I don't know if I'd go with someone like Mutt again, but I think they probably do need one just for the fact that the band actually got to work on these songs together this time, instead of doing them in individual parts.

They certainly feel more organic.

Yep, definitely. This album is a great improvement over the previous efforts, and I think it has to do with it not being self-produced. As Matt said in an interview, they have more time to focus on the music, and the production is ace in Drones. Also, I'm not entirely sure if Mutt has something to do, but I feel this is the most cohesive Muse album.