Kojima's always been a Muse fanboy. It's not surprising.

And thanks to Fabri he even knows know it's actually a shit album. :cool:

But I kinda understand Fabri, he wanted to love this album probably even more than other Muse fans. He wanted, but love is not forever it seems. :(

His sudden realization of how bad both albums are will serve as a wake-up call for him to start working on a version of Silent Hill with Del Toro, and without Konami.

I greatest fear is probably playing this very game with Drones as its potential soundtrack.

:shifty:

True. "They twisted his body for their experiments and nullified his broken heart with nanomachines" is on the same level.

I don't think Kojima localizes his own games. Could sound more poetic in the Japanese version.

Edited by Strangeseas

True. "They twisted his body for their experiments and nullified his broken heart with nanomachines" is on the same level.

Jesus, I thought you were taking the piss but it pops up on Google. Is that some bullshit Naomi says in MGS1?

Taking Metal Gear's dialogue into account he's unlikely to be disappointed by the lyrics.

Based on those press previews, Kiefer hardly talks throughout 15 hours of gameplay. Sounds like there isn't much room for bad dialog anymore lol

Do we really talk about the localization of a 20 year old game with kinda ridiculous sci-fi elements. Kinda like Muse MGS walks the line between the ridiculous(!!) and the serious(??) Grab your popcorn and enjoy.

Maybe I just enjoy the ridiculous elements of both more than other people. :yesey:

Edited by Strangeseas

Aftermath is a fucking life saver. Got my 2nd year university result today and Aftermath calmed me down massively, if it hadn't been for that song I probably would have gone insane whilst waiting for my results haha. I did well, but that's not the point. Truly amazing song, has a real impact on me. Love it even more now

Aftermath is a fucking life saver. Got my 2nd year university result today and Aftermath calmed me down massively, if it hadn't been for that song I probably would have gone insane whilst waiting for my results haha. I did well, but that's not the point. Truly amazing song, has a real impact on me. Love it even more now

I always used to listen to Butterflies and Hurricanes before and exam to pump me up. Worked well :)

ahaha I can see that. Psycho is my go to "pump up" song atm. Always gets me going

I can't help laughing at Psycho :LOL:

The way Matt says "confine and then erase me, babe" on DI cracks me up every time too :LOL:

I would have liked Psycho to have been shorter though like in that interview.Shorter and faster. It could have been something like QOTSA's Six Shooter but with less screaming...

I can't help laughing at Psycho :LOL:

The way Matt says "confine and then erase me, babe" on DI cracks me up every time too :LOL:

I would have liked Psycho to have been shorter though like in that interview.Shorter and faster. It could have been something like QOTSA's Six Shooter but with less screaming...

hmmm I strangely don't mind the length actually. I think any other song, I would be bored stupid by the repetitiveness (eg: I find Defector way too samey and long) but something about Psycho... I think I love the riff to bits which is a huge bonus considering the entire song is the same riff over and over :LOL:

hmmm I strangely don't mind the length actually. I think any other song, I would be bored stupid by the repetitiveness (eg: I find Defector way too samey and long) but something about Psycho... I think I love the riff to bits which is a huge bonus considering the entire song is the same riff over and over :LOL:

TBF I was playing that riff for an hour the other night super distorted and loud. Never got old :LOL:

The neighbours must fucking hate me now :LOL:

Haha glad someone else likes it! The guitar is just beautiful! It kinda gives me that same calm feeling that alot of Pink Floyd songs does.

TBF I was playing that riff for an hour the other night super distorted and loud. Never got old :LOL:

The neighbours must fucking hate me now :LOL:

Learned the riff already? That's pretty cool. Do you have any favourite song on the album?