2015.05.09 - iHeartRadio Theatre, New York, NY, US

kev

I'm surprised there wasn't a thread for this but there's this little gig here: http://muse.mu/tour-dates,iheartradio-theater-new-york-new-york_1910.htm

And they're looking for people to come: http://iheart.muse.mu/ but shhh they only want this getting entered by actual fans :) good luck.

well im an actual fan and will try my hardest to get in since my code didnt work for the pre sale for webster hall.. im so hopeful!!!!!!

I went to the iHeart Radio Theater for a Smashing Pumpkins show and the place is tiny! It will be very intimate - also likely very packed! And very loud - earplugs are recommended. ;) Wish I could try for this but I fly out on vacation that morning, at least I am going to Webster Hall.

I entered, but spent approximately 3 minutes coming up with responses to those questions, so if those play into who gets chosen, I'm probably out of the running.

According to the rules 74 people will be picked by random.. not sure if what is written is a factor in the contest...

looks like May 1st.. someone I know on here said they entered a few times with the same email.. but it says one entry per email. wonder if that automatically disqualifies them..

it's done through a mailing list system so subsequent entries on same email probably update earlier data.

So, for this there's a show, meet and great, and a listening party for the album?

Not totally sure? They are just calling it an album release party, not sure what that means, could totally be a standard gig that is considered the celebration and then select winners are getting meet and greet?

Oh god... I can't handle this... Active Forum members should be auto selected first.

Well you can have my extra ticket if I win

:(

This is torture haha I've been checking my email all day! Has anyone heard anything?

Nope, haven't heard or seen anything. The contest page is still up as well, so they're also still accepting submissions it seems.

Well you can have my extra ticket if I win

This would be amazing. We are working really hard at voting to get my friend from NYC to win the two tickets through Q 104... but I have a friend driving down with me, so if she only gets those 2 tickets, we'll be short one. I'll fly him home if I have to ha

Fingers crosses all around!