2015.05.09 - iHeartRadio Theatre, New York, NY, US

kev

Great show and unbelievable opportunity to see them up close. Was REALLY disappointed to see that despite all the precautions; somebody still managed to record 'Mercy' and stick it on Youtube yesterday. And poster even commented at some point to a msg., "yeah, they keep taking it (the video) down." How rude and disrespectful can you be. You call yourself a fan, spend the time and effort to get tickets, the tickets are FREE and the only thing you are asked is that you don't photograph or record it; not a bad tradeoff in my mind. And it certainly added to the experience where everybody was forced (well...not forced) to enjoy the show instead of looking for the perfect shot from their cameras.

Hey!!! I chatted with you in the queue! You were right behind me! =) I sill never get over how awesome this experience was.

Yay! Hello :) Which # were you? I can think of 3 different people you might be :LOL: anyway, I'm so glad you got barrier too! That was the most UNREAL thing. We will never see Muse that close ever again! Literally a once-in-a-lifetime experience!

Where were you guys in line, we were 24/25 in line.

I was #16 and my friend was #15 :)

I managed to get in being a +1 on standby. Surreal!!!! Ended up being waaay back and could not see anything at all, but just listening was great. :LOL:

Plug in Baby was a real treat and Mercy was soo good :) Nothing like hearing a song debuted.

The interview part was so BAD, the interviewer kept saying "seems too complicated" in reply to almost everything Matt said. I felt bad for the band.

I agree with the fact that someone actually recorded and posted the new song despite all the precautions is bad, but I could not help but listen to it again myself next day, because you know... curiosity :$

Glad you were able to get in; was wondering how many from the standby line made it in, line didn't seem that long. I remember (not) seeing a concert years ago where they literally stopped selling tickets as I got to the window, listened outside for about 20 minutes and left only to find out the next day that 5 minutes after we left they let everybody in.

I kinda liked the interview actually; it's something I've done before with both music and sports and doing it live like that, it's not easy. Something broadcast to wide audience you basically want generic short questions that hopefully draw subject into longer (but not too long) more drawn out answers. Was nice way to end things.

Yay! Hello :) Which # were you? I can think of 3 different people you might be :LOL: anyway, I'm so glad you got barrier too! That was the most UNREAL thing. We will never see Muse that close ever again! Literally a once-in-a-lifetime experience!

I was #16 and my friend was #15 :)

I was #13 and my husband was #14. I actually got "2nd" row but STILL we were super close! Could practically reach out and touch them!

Edited by sunflower1
added info

I was #13 and my husband was #14. I actually got "2nd" row but STILL we were super close! Could practically reach out and touch them!

We could. (I was #12, and we counted 12 people on the barrier, so I JUST made it!) Toward the end, someone had moved Chris' mic stand and I reached up and grabbed a pic off of it. (I'm sorry Chris, I know stealing is wrong, but the moment took me over.) Then Matt came over and dumped handfuls of picks directly into our hands.

Anyway, my point is we were indeed close. I still can't completely believe it all happened.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...