2015.05.09 - iHeartRadio Theatre, New York, NY, US

kev

People are starting to hear.. Is what I've heard. First person who told me said so around 5, next person was around 6.

Yea I know someone who heard, but it seems like the e-mails are going out very slowly... hardly any buzz for 73 people to be selected.

Please keep your fingers crossed, guys. The confirm by date is May 6th, and some people are getting put on a stand by list. So if people don't confirm, or reply that they can't make it after all, those tickets will be given away! Best of luck to all of you!

Very slowly it seems. Actually, I'm one of the people who were selected!!! And then shortly after I messaged a different friend, he messaged me. So I think that's 4:45, I was 5:45, and my friend was around 6:15.

I got mine around 4:45. Looks like every half hour??

If anyone won and may have a spare ticket please let me know as we are currently in a bit of a predicament. We are a group of 3 going from Canada to NYC, and my one buddy won, so only 2 of 3 can go, which makes things very hard and may end up not being able to go at all.

Would be more than willing to work out a deal with someone if they end up with an extra ticket.

Congrats to those who won!

I hope they'll let me bring in a tiny notepad or piece of paper. I'd write my thoughts and try to decipher my scribbling afterwards!

If anything is most important really IMO it's how this ranks against the other albums in your opinion. Looking forward to yours and everyone else's reactions!

Wait so if you win you automatically get tickets right? Like you didn't win an opportunity to buy tickets?

from my understandings its all purely a "win tickets", no purchasing of any kind required. just have to pay your way there and all that jazz

thanks! though my brother is the real winner his entry won haha. im super excited to be able to go to both shows next weekend.

Yeah I got tickets to webster. Was hoping to get tickets to iHeart to hear the album early. Ooooh well. Still going to webster :D