2015.05.09 - iHeartRadio Theatre, New York, NY, US

kev

Sooo, I guess we'll have to wait until after 9 (2am here in the uk) until we get any sort of reaction. Can't see anyone daring to use their phone whilst in the venue if new material is getting played, unless it's just not being regulated.

All phones have to be checked in before we enter so that definitely won't be happening

Ok, set list aside (I'll get to that) MY GOODNESS. I was at the barrier, which was literally THREE FEET from the stage (it sounds like I'm exaggerating, but I swear to you that I'm not!) and the stage was only two feet high! I will NEVER be able to see Muse that up close and personal again. It was absolutely unbelievable!

They only played one new song (Mercy). It's got a killer bassline and lots of synth too. Kind of mid-tempo. The vocals were very pretty! It's a good song, but not as good as the other Drones stuff we've heard.

Afterward, the guys were very nice to come talk to the people at the barrier and give us picks! (I got to talk to and thank all of them!) Such an incredible experience, and so so grateful to my friend for making me her plus one!!!

Anyone familiar with iheartradio video streams? Do they just broadcast it the one time, or is there a way we can download it to watch again? This gig was the most surreal and best experience I've had- I was at the barrier and Matt was literally only three feet in front of me. And I can't deny that making eyecontact with Dom and having him smile at me a bunch of times was a particular highlight! :) Would LOVE to be able to own a recording of the video when it broadcasts, but don't want a lower quality copy.

Best weekend ever! Was in NYC for both gigs and I'm still so thrilled and happy. The I Heart Radio gig was amazing. Never was I so close to the band before. It was very emotional and I still cannot believe my luck. The new song, Mercy, is great. I can't wait another month for the album!

Ok, set list aside (I'll get to that) MY GOODNESS. I was at the barrier, which was literally THREE FEET from the stage (it sounds like I'm exaggerating, but I swear to you that I'm not!) and the stage was only two feet high! I will NEVER be able to see Muse that up close and personal again. It was absolutely unbelievable!

They only played one new song (Mercy). It's got a killer bassline and lots of synth too. Kind of mid-tempo. The vocals were very pretty! It's a good song, but not as good as the other Drones stuff we've heard.

Afterward, the guys were very nice to come talk to the people at the barrier and give us picks! (I got to talk to and thank all of them!) Such an incredible experience, and so so grateful to my friend for making me her plus one!!!

Hey!!! I chatted with you in the queue! You were right behind me! =) I sill never get over how awesome this experience was.