2015.05.09 - iHeartRadio Theatre, New York, NY, US

kev

Hello fellow Musers. I entered the muse.mu contest really not expecting anything, and I got the email around 6pm last night that I won. I am beyond thrilled! Diehard Muse fan for life.

I have been more wrapped up in the Webster Hall gig as I was not expecting to win tickets to Saturday night.... so where can I find out any confirmed details? Is it true that this concert is going to be mostly (or entirely?) their new album? Any idea how many tickets are being issued in total to the show?

Your insight is appreciated :) There is a slim chance I may have an extra ticket to Saturday, so stay tuned guys.

Hello fellow Musers. I entered the muse.mu contest really not expecting anything, and I got the email around 6pm last night that I won. I am beyond thrilled! Diehard Muse fan for life.

I have been more wrapped up in the Webster Hall gig as I was not expecting to win tickets to Saturday night.... so where can I find out any confirmed details? Is it true that this concert is going to be mostly (or entirely?) their new album? Any idea how many tickets are being issued in total to the show?

Congrats on winning! :) I don't know any details about the show, but I looked up the theater and the capacity is 200 people.

There is a slim chance I may have an extra ticket to Saturday, so stay tuned guys.
I'm not sure how you're picking someone for the extra ticket, but I'd love to go! Seeing them in such a small venue would be a dream come true!

I went to a gig at this place a few years ago and it's the smallest venue I've ever been to. Super bummed about not getting tickets for it. Sounds like it'll be an amazing time. If anyone has an extra ticket, I'd love to be a +1! I'm a chef so I can cook something as thanks :LOL:

If anyone won tickets to this and has an extra, I would be willing to be a plus 1. I couldn't get a ticket for Webster Hall, and a seller on Craigslist gave away their ticket that I was about to buy from them without notifying me. I'm only a 20 minute train ride away from Manhattan.

Yeah, same here. I'd love to be a +1, except I can't really cook :facepalm:

I'm guessing they finished sending out emails yesterday then. Haven't heard of anyone receiving one today.

I had another friend get an email early this morning. But I haven't heard about anyone since. :(

Your insight is appreciated :) There is a slim chance I may have an extra ticket to Saturday, so stay tuned guys.

Someone on Facebook stated the following about this show:

Okay so I just got contacted by the radio station that I won tickets for the iheartradio gig from, and I have some information regarding the gig:

-It will be GA standing room.

-Admittance, as far as I can tell, will be based on having your name checked off of a list (if you won a contest), so I don't think they'll be sending tickets beforehand.

-The person I talked to said that the show will probably be a mix of live performance, interviews, and album listening. I'm not sure how exactly that's gonna work but we'll see, so that should be interesting.

-Crazies (like us) can line up all day, but it doesn't sound like it'll be necessary, because the person I talked to said that there are usually like five people there by noon, so it doesn't sound like there will be a huge competition amongst us for "real estate." Even so, we'll all probably show up at the crack of dawn anyway lol.

-Also recording devices of any kind will be strictly banned, so I'm sorry I won't be able to provide any leaked recordings. But that means that there will definitely be an abundance of new material, so that's super exciting. I'll be sure to post all about it and give my first impressions of the new songs, for what that's worth.

It's not official/confirmed, but it seems plausible.

I'm attending the Webster Hall show on Friday, but you can count me as interested in tagging along on Saturday, if you happen to have an extra ticket. If not, I'll probably be off sight-seeing in NYC: it's been 15 years since I've been there.

In any case, hope you enjoy it. Report back and let us know how it is.

So I was looking around online for info on this gig... They are recording the whole thing because it will be streamed June 8th for the release of the album. It sounds like it'll be a listening party to hear all 12 tracks, and live performances / interviews as well.

So hyped!

My email on my phone wasn't working and I finally got it to load and saw that I won, I responded to the email but I'm worried that responding this late might put me on the stand by list. I also will not be able to line up all day so I guess I have to wait and see what happens. Those on standby how did you know you were on standby?

Edited by Destephticon

My email on my phone wasn't working and I finally got it to load and saw that I won, I responded to the email but I'm worried that responding this late might put me on the stand by list. I also will not be able to line up all day so I guess I have to wait and see what happens. Those on standby how did you know you were on standby?

Ooo damn that sucks, you are close to the wire for sure because it was 48 respond time I believe, and no idea how stand by works but I would think if you don't take your tickets you'd be out and they would just go to someone else on stand by. You really wont need to line up too early anyways, my friend mentioned that the e-mail so no earlier than 3 for line up?

Ooo damn that sucks, you are close to the wire for sure because it was 48 respond time I believe, and no idea how stand by works but I would think if you don't take your tickets you'd be out and they would just go to someone else on stand by. You really wont need to line up too early anyways, my friend mentioned that the e-mail so no earlier than 3 for line up?

Well it said I had to respond to the email before May 6th 12 noon so I didn't think I was that close to the wire in responding, and it did say no earlier then 3 but people don't really pay attention to that, I've been to lots of things that say no line up until a certain time and people are always there beforehand lining up.

The email said for guaranteed entry respond before May 6th at 12 noon so I guess I have to wait to see if they send anything back.

So I'm on standby. I received an email stating I was put on standby list. There will be two queues there...one for guaranteed entry and one for standby entry. The standby queue is said not to line up until 3pm.

I imagine at least 20 people from the standby line will be given entry. I'll probably be there between the 2 - 3pm window. I have high hopes, lol.

Well it said I had to respond to the email before May 6th 12 noon so I didn't think I was that close to the wire in responding, and it did say no earlier then 3 but people don't really pay attention to that, I've been to lots of things that say no line up until a certain time and people are always there beforehand lining up.

The email said for guaranteed entry respond before May 6th at 12 noon so I guess I have to wait to see if they send anything back.

Ohh okay you should be good then, for some reason I thought it was 48 hours to respond?

Well they just responded to me saying enjoy the show! It says to be there by at least 7pm so I'm assuming I'm a guaranteed entry and should get in (I feel scared to get my hopes up) I am one of the most unluckiest people in the world so the fact that I won this and got Webster Hall tickets...I feel like something bad will happen lol

Can't believe I won!!!! Phone buzzed just as I was leaving work Friday and almost dropped it with excitement.

Just wondering what time everybody with tickets planned to get there. I know they say show it 8pm prompt and not to line up before 3pm.

Really not considering lining up for 5 hours but just wonder what others were planning on doing?

Looked up others who have played this venue before and standard is about 12 songs. I'm expecting most of the new album and a hanful of others to be tossed in.

Can't believe I won!!!! Phone buzzed just as I was leaving work Friday and almost dropped it with excitement.

Just wondering what time everybody with tickets planned to get there. I know they say show it 8pm prompt and not to line up before 3pm.

Really not considering lining up for 5 hours but just wonder what others were planning on doing?

Looked up others who have played this venue before and standard is about 12 songs. I'm expecting most of the new album and a hanful of others to be tossed in.

Not sure when I'll be getting in line, but I am really not sure what to expect. Muse site says it is a live performance, but iHeart makes it sound like a listening party, and doesn't mention live performance.