Do you like The Handler?  

603 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like The Handler?

• Yes, yes, yes!!
    • Maybe
    • Nope

You can always go give Reapers the love it deserves ;)

In my opinion, I do. :phu:

At least I'm not banging on about how shit it is, factually. I guess that's something.

Not that I think it's shit, anyways. I just think it's not my style, and it has some design flaws.

I'm totally not listening to another song until the album comes out, I've decided. It's already spoilt enough, and this is starting to feel like a cash grab or something.

In my opinion, I do. :phu:

At least I'm not banging on about how shit it is, factually. I guess that's something.

Not that I think it's shit, anyways. I just think it's not my style, and it has some design flaws.

I'm totally not listening to another song until the album comes out, I've decided. It's already spoilt enough, and this is starting to feel like a cash grab or something.

How? They're releasing the songs for free on their Youtube channel. Though I admit it's annoying and I would rather just have a full album stream.

How? They're releasing the songs for free on their Youtube channel. Though I admit it's annoying and I would rather just have a full album stream.

I'm all for the additional lyric videos, having an album full of videos for each song would be great. The timing is just naff

Because people, like myself, run off and by the songs on iTunes so they can listen to them and see if they like them better on a decent soundsystem...

Or they just don't want to wait, and listening to something on YT isn't always practical.

Because people, like myself, run off and by the songs on iTunes so they can listen to them and see if they like them better on a decent soundsystem...

Or they just don't want to wait, and listening to something on YT isn't always practical.

Again, how is that a cash grab?

Inconvenient yes, but fail to see how they making money by doing that? If anything, it could potentially have the opposite effect. People can hear the entire song before paying rather than just a 30 second iTunes snippet...

Again, how is that a cash grab?

Inconvenient yes, but fail to see how they making money by doing that? If anything, it could potentially have the opposite effect. People can hear the entire song before paying rather than just a 30 second iTunes snippet...

I've already spent over half the cost of the actual CD on the songs on iTunes, so I can listen to them, and I know I'll still buy the CD/DVD when it comes out.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who would do that.

It's so convenient nowdays, and $1.29 at a time seems like no biggie.

But then they've still got that physical only DVD over my head...

I've already spent over half the cost of the actual CD on the songs on iTunes, so I can listen to them, and I know I'll still buy the CD/DVD when it comes out.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who would do that.

It's so convenient nowdays, and $1.29 at a time seems like no biggie.

But then they've still got that physical only DVD over my head...

Why not just use a YT converter? That's what I've been doing. Not quite the same quality but serviceable until the album comes out and it's free.

I'd been wondering... does YT have some magic technology that makes audio rips shitty?

I can DL the vid and then rip the audio, and it sounds fine.

Of course, that's too damn much trouble, and I'm always like "oooh, $1.29 isn't that bad..." and then I hate myself for falling for it again. :noey:

I'm also rather pissed that after multiple emails, I have never once received a reply or download code for me pre-order.

Starting to feel like I won't get the album, either.

The highgest YouTube quality is still rather low quality, even more considering the video file was likely not upload with lossless audio. I've never gotten Psycho but it's not hard to just ask someone.

Unless we want to go conspiracy level none of this is malicious from the band.

The highgest YouTube quality is still rather low quality, even more considering the video file was likely not upload with lossless audio. I've never gotten Psycho but it's not hard to just ask someone.

Unless we want to go conspiracy level none of this is malicious from the band.

I can't imagine the band knows anything about it.

However, the online company sure as shit does, and I AM a bit pissed that I've sent an email each time, and never even got a response.

On my phone, I'm unable to find any page for "Drones", however, after clicking on a link to it & opening it in the app, this appears: ezimba18244411918000.jpg

Certainly clear now that the Handler is out today. I don't have premium, so I can't select the song or anything but it is certainly there.

On my phone, I'm unable to find any page for "Drones", however, after clicking on a link to it & opening it in the app, this appears: ezimba18244411918000.jpg

Certainly clear now that the Handler is out today. I don't have premium, so I can't select the song or anything but it is certainly there.

I have premium - it's saying song not available, probably just embargoed until a certain time.

With about two hours to go, let's do a debriefing about the track and what to expect from it, basing on the few review we got.

1. Massive hard-rock riff

2. Slow, heavy, pachidermic drums

3. Middle section with a tapping solo resembling to "AC/DC under acid" or The Flight Of The Bumblebee

4. Mood delving into rock-opera territory

5. Matt's voice attacking already in falsetto at the beginning (supposedly)

It may be the perfect recipe for a new, crazy goosebumps track, may it?

With about two hours to go, let's do a debriefing about the track and what to expect from it, basing on the few review we got.

1. Massive hard-rock riff

2. Slow, heavy, pachidermic drums

3. Middle section with a tapping solo resembling to "AC/DC under acid" or The Flight Of The Bumblebee

4. Mood delving into rock-opera territory

5. Matt's voice attacking already in falsetto at the beginning (supposedly)

It may be the perfect recipe for a new, crazy goosebumps track, may it?

I see you have high hopes.