Hello,

Some nutcase used some of the themes in this album for my torture! Is there anyone else here who has experienced the same things?

Is there anyone that knows where to find help or what can be done to improve the situation? The psychiatrist gives me "Shrinking Universe" treatment. Am I doomed because I've been attacked by this man? I'm currently possessed and have difficulty thinking if I don't talk to myself. Sort of like a coma.

Do the people these albums are about get bumped? If anyone has survived a previous album what did you do?

Hello,

Some nutcase used some of the themes in this album for my torture! Is there anyone else here who has experienced the same things?

Is there anyone that knows where to find help or what can be done to improve the situation? The psychiatrist gives me "Shrinking Universe" treatment. Am I doomed because I've been attacked by this man? I'm currently possessed and have difficulty thinking if I don't talk to myself. Sort of like a coma.

Do the people these albums are about get bumped? If anyone has survived a previous album what did you do?

I can relate to this.

Hello,

I feel you on a spiritual level. You're probably Matt roleplaying as the main character for the album. "Daibhid Grand" shall be the protagonist's official name, henceforth.

I feel you on a spiritual level. You're probably Matt roleplaying as the main character for the album. "Daibhid Grand" shall be the protagonist's official name, henceforth.

I can't decide whether that's funny or not. probably not and it's just getting late for me.

Hello,

Things are certainly getting interesting here...

Sorry about your predicament, Daibhidh... Wish I could help.

Last time this happened psycho was released the following few days...maybe something to expect?

I was going to post this too but I was too lazy, and I doubt Matt is aware of precedents he seems to be setting up via his Twitter activity lol. If anything (it's a stretch) there might be some news about the Dead Inside video like Tom mentioned. Personally, that's not much for me to get excited about though.

28th Sept 2012

Muse Setlist at BBC Radio 1's Live Lounge, London, England

--------------------------

01. Madness

02. Uprising

03. Follow Me

04. Panic Station

05. Sign “O” the Times (Prince cover)

06. Starlight

This

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2012/bbc-radio-1s-live-lounge-london-england-5bdddb60.html

---------------

I expect some news this week: Dead Inside video announcement, some South american dates.

And in the first two weeks of May: Dead Inside / psycho physical realease and some TV appearance announcement

First reviews: 17 - 24 may.

Edited by GrMalkfredt