I have just always loved the intro to it. The drums and then the bass kicks in. Matt could pull the vocals of pretty well too IMO.

Do you know the movie? The scene when the boy is riding away from the Terminator on his motorbike...it matches so well with the song! Yes, I love T 1 & 2 :stunned:

It's a festival though so it's about standard length really

I think it could be another Reading and Leeds deal, with the new tracks being omitted from the tv broadcast. A standard headliner set runs for around an hour and a half usually.

I think it could be another Reading and Leeds deal, with the new tracks being omitted from the tv broadcast. A standard headliner set runs for around an hour and a half usually.

They didn't play new songs at R+L, that played Origin stuff.

To me 60-90 mins is standard festival length.

It's a festival though so it's about standard length really
If their time slot at the gig is one hour then it's definitely not standard length.

And if it's just the broadcast, just say so.

Big Weekend headliners are usually an hour though. BBC remit for this festival is to promote a number of bands with a couple of big names.