That brief description of the ending of The Globalist is quite unsettling and sad...

If the previous ten tracks tell about a "normal" person turned into a drone who manages to happily defeat his inner demons, The Globalist might be about the rapid parable of the dictator ruling the world the protagonist lives in, but without any empathy or introspection for him, only to meet his death together with the innocents souls killed by his terrible war machines.

Sorry if I seem too hasty or excited, but... I smell a masterpiece aroma, here!

do we think that there could be a leak tonight ?

very highly doubt it

Interesting that again The Globalist is described as the "last song" of the album. What does this say about the song Drones?

I'm wondering about this as well, hopefully some actual reviews surface from the listening party thing

I'm wondering about this as well, hopefully some actual reviews surface from the listening party thing

I'm pretty dubious about the fan reviews,being 100% sure that they'll make whoever is there sign some sort of NDA...

The RS interview mentions them talking about playing the whole album "at some point in the future." That would be a hell of a listening party.

But more likely they'll play the album, then 30 mins of DI, Madness, etc.

That isn't a listening party, that's a concert. This is a listening party then a concert

I wonder if they are streaming the new songs using a private streaming site that someone could perhaps find out how to get to on other computers. It would depend how closely they watch that I guess.

No one knows for sure yet but people are claiming they are going to sit down in a movie theater