Mercy was the one we heard the epic riff for on the Making Of, right?

I don't see that being between Glorious and Guiding Light tbh...

I think the quote just was meant to mean "it's somewhere between amazing and shit."

The best song and the worst (though I wouldn't attribute that to GL.)

Edited by SerpentSatellite

Why would it be a joke? It just happened 30 minutes ago

Because the same person posted that The Handler was played earlier and got everyone excited and it seemed sketchy with zero confirmation before false alarming lol.

Either way I'm staying up now lol. It's still early for you on the west coast too.

Because the same person posted that The Handler was played earlier and got everyone excited and it seemed sketchy with zero confirmation before false alarming lol.

Either way I'm staying up now lol. It's still early for you on the west coast too.

Setlist was confirmed a while ago bro lol but yeah the Mercy video surfaced, I didn't see it because I was... occupied :p

Setlist was confirmed a while ago bro lol but yeah the Mercy video surfaced, I didn't see it because I was... occupied :p

I'm aware of that. I'm saying during the gig when some of us were in the tour thread he posted that the Handler was being played with no links or tweets or nothing. And then a few posts later said never mind.

How do we know for sure a Mercy video surfaced other than someone saying so?

I'm aware of that. I'm saying during the gig when some of us were in the tour thread he posted that the Handler was being played with no links or tweets or nothing. And then a few posts later said never mind.

How do we know for sure a Mercy video surfaced other than someone saying so?

Go to the Muse reddit, a bunch of people said it was there then disappeared, there's a dead link there too and I'm trying to find a way to reverse enter it into a cache or something to find the username but no dice so far

Just going by what we've heard so far (DI, Psycho, Reapers and Mercy live, and parts of Defector & The Globalist), I think I'll at least enjoy this a whole lot more than T2L.

yep if this is what we are to expect, ranked

Abso

OoS

Showbiz

BHR

Drones

T2L

TR

yep if this is what we are to expect, ranked

Abso

OoS

Showbiz

BHR

Drones

T2L

TR

Origin of Symmetry

Absolution

Drones

BHAR

TR

T2L

Showbiz

Just as I predicted for myself before. Assuming all the other songs are the same quality as say, Mercy. I can see myself being surprised and this can potentially dethrone Absolution.

Dead Inside 8/10

Psycho 7/10 (The length brings it down. Especially live. It's great, but honestly, another chorus and riff repetition?)

Mercy 5/10

Reapers 6.5/10 (this one is the most likely to change once the studio version is released)