And while we're on the topic – Dead Inside sounds similar to Citizen Erased if you ask me. It's not the music, it's not the vocals. It just has that…I dunno… CE vibe, the same dark mood.

Has this twisted thought crossed anyone's mind?

Uhm... I don't find them similar to the core, but sonically speaking that "glistening" synthesizer panned to the right during the second part of the track may indeed remind a bit of the sweeping, phased one in the final part of CE...

ohhh damn

Fucking sick. I love that they let Matt go all out with the theme, it's industrial and elaborates more on what could be going on with the official art. Makes it seem like a production line. I dig it, they haven't used the inside of the vinyl housing for something artistic before so this is welcomed.

http://img.cdn2.wmgecom.com/media/catalog/product/cache/133/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/m/u/muse-trifold-new_6.jpg

here's a higher def pic

It was the JB HiFi stream you were thinking of. Irregardless, it's pointless to compare T2L to this one considering there's a lot more buzz and anticipation for this album rather than that one. People might be more willing to risk their necks for this one

It was the JB HiFi stream you were thinking of. Irregardless, it's pointless to compare T2L to this one considering there's a lot more buzz and anticipation for this album rather than that one. People might be more willing to risk their necks for this one
once again, where is this hype you're talking about?

I thought there was more hype for T2L, tbh, but I do sort of live under a rock.

Heard a lot more about it, even locally, and pretty much nothing about this one.

Also, I promise you, at least to "big box" type chain stores, these things arrive really, really last minute to retailers.