If that article is accurate, this is pretty significant considering they're saying it's going to broadcast in 4K. I don't think there's been a 4K broadcast in the United States before.

If anyone's around Phoenix when this airs, I'll show it on the 4K projector in my screening room.

Edited by Alexander DeLarge

I thought we brought up the possibility of Musebootlegs (and probs YT, at least briefly) just a few posts back, so was assuming he meant at the time it was broadcast.

Got a bad feeling that this would be edited, anyhow, if anything rare is played. Isn't that normally the way of it? :(

As I said, Dom was the only one pre-recorded for those. Chris/Matt are superimposed as they perform live

No , not true. not only is superimposing live near impossible, the outfits were different live & on screen later in the tour.

No , not true. not only is superimposing live near impossible, the outfits were different live & on screen later in the tour.

I don't understand why these claims are being made when it's pretty blatant that's not the case in this video.

Regardless, it seems pretty apparent the new video being recorded is a music video.

I don't understand why these claims are being made when it's pretty blatant that's not the case in this video.

Regardless, it seems pretty apparent the new video being recorded is a music video.

Huh, it's almost like they were talking about the stadium tour and not the arena tour.

Fair enough, I couldn't be bothered enough with watching their tours that album cycle that I didn't pick up on that. Eitherway, with Mercy all but confirmed as a single it only makes sense that that would get priority seeing as the album release is far closer than any stadium tour.

Same, I ordered it anyway. Will be curious to see if there are any other tracks on it

Wouldn't see the point in releasing it if there weren't any other tracks on there but, knowing Muse, that's exactly what'll happen.

At best, I'd expect a live version of Psycho. Studio Reapers would be tasty though.