I don't see why we'd get anything other than Drones tracks on the DVD, considering it's for the new album. It'd be nice to have rarities on there, but I really don't see that happening.

I'm guessing Muse are probably going to release a Drones Tour DVD at some point later on in the album's cycle. If there's anywhere we'll get the rarities, it's there.

Last time I was reading this thread was when Dead Inside was released. Anything decent happened since then?

not much honestly, supposed DVD track listing leaked (reddit thread a couple comments up) but other than that there hasn't been huge amounts of concrete news aside from the gigs announced

I don't see why we'd get anything other than Drones tracks on the DVD, considering it's for the new album. It'd be nice to have rarities on there, but I really don't see that happening.

I'm guessing Muse are probably going to release a Drones Tour DVD at some point later on in the album's cycle. If there's anywhere we'll get the rarities, it's there.

Christmas presents as well hopefully over the next year or two (in b4 it's a starlight Unsustainable Tour performance)

wonder if they will play the handler in NYC (webster). they only have 3 shows to play it, unless I am missing something. getting excited for a variety of reasons. :D

The soundcheck from the UK is supposedly what's on the DVD so there's no guarantee that they will play The Handler any time soon. At least not until the Big Weekend thing.

The soundcheck from the UK is supposedly what's on the DVD so there's no guarantee that they will play The Handler any time soon. At least not until the Big Weekend thing.

Exactly.

I hope they do. They most likely will just play DI, Psycho and Reapers

Shouldn't they be doing more now than a few interviews that end up all being pretty much the same interview...? TV shows? I dunno.

I feel more bored with this now than ever.

Feel like two songs came out really early, and really close together, and now there's nothing interesting in the months right before release.

Shouldn't they be doing more now than a few interviews that end up all being pretty much the same interview...? TV shows? I dunno.

I feel more bored with this now than ever.

Feel like two songs came out really early, and really close together, and now there's nothing interesting in the months right before release.

I guess there's a chance we could get a second single before the album comes out. I feel like we would've heard about it by now though.

'Tis a strange lull, even some more Insta teasers would be nice.

I agree, it's been a month since Dead Inside was released, and we have more than one month until the album...

I don't know if they should release another single in two weeks or so, they'd do more noise, but I'm sure Warner and the band thought about this, and how to handle the marketing strategy for this album...

I think they should have spread the two songs out more, especially since they aren't exactly making a big push to promote DI right now.

Things were so exciting for a while, and now I'm bored and irritated. :phu:

Even a pro-shot of the two songs we know on TV would be exciting, at this point.

I feel like they got people's pre-order money during the exciting period, and then just stopped trying, and that was the strategy. :(

http://www.bbc.co.uk/events/ewh8q9/acts/am6wxj

Is there anything to draw from the second paragraph or am I just being stupid? Could whoever wrote this have listened to the record?

People have heard the album already, but I don't see anything in that blurb that indicates that person has or hasn't.

It's just a really purple description of the band to get people "excited" to see them.