Do you like Reapers?  

698 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Reapers?

• Yes!!
    • Maybe
    • Nope
    • Electronically arousing

Hate to say it but I'm a little concerned about the acdc influence after hearing that bit of solo. Don't know if that style of music comes as naturally to Matt, just wasn't flowing too well for me.

And I'm not huge on the classic rock sound so that might just be my problem right there...

Definately some classic rock vibe going on there yes. Also, the solo sounded slightly improvised? I wonder what it will sound like on the record. Probably panning and whammin' like hell.. That way it'll be more MUSE atleast...

Not sure if they're genuinely playing the RATM Freedom outro or just massively ripped it off

I say ripped off..that's a bit harsh. But still

Decent song, like it more than Psycho. Who the fuck said it was the heaviest thing since Dead Star though?

Not sure if they're genuinely playing the RATM Freedom outro or just massively ripped it off

Decent song, like it more than Psycho. Who the fuck said it was the heaviest thing since Dead Star though?

Micro Cuts is heavier than Dead Star anyway, isn't it?

yeah it does sound quite a bit like Freedom, mainly the bass. Was good though

hope the solo is not as wanky on the album

Damn. I love the intro. It sounds like Psycho will not hold a candle on this. The lyrics better be decent.

Think I heard something about "your killing field...there's a crosshair locked on my heart" so I dunno. Intro was cool until the tapping I thought.

Micro Cuts is heavier than Dead Star anyway, isn't it?

Ehhhh I'd say they're around the same, maybe Dead Star edging it because of MC's verses. Different kinds of heavy enit. Dead Star's more boom in your face and MC is more atmospheric, until boom riff in your face at the end