Great I really wanna go to the festival in Berlin and I am afraid there wont be any specials again.

Wish they kept kind of the Download Festival setlist.........

This is literally the the T2l setlist converted into drones all over again

That's really cool! (not the 'singing' attempts in the background though)

there is a live recording of new born in 2009 in hamburg where the person who recorded sings amazangly out of tune and a unique change of words for the lyrics :LOL:

this is still okay

Except the really loud synth and pretty much all of Morgan's effects.

I liked it tbh, especially during the chorus. Made it feel more...heavenly? I dunno.

The 'siren' bit during the outro sounds a bit annoying from what I've heard in recording, couldn't actually hear that when I was there though. Overall, best CE I've seen by quite a way I think.

Am I going mad or is he actually doing it after the first verse, but his mic is cutting off? Perhaps he's still "practicing" it.

Which bit are you on about? I'm confused :erm:

I liked it tbh, especially during the chorus. Made it feel more...heavenly? I dunno.

The 'siren' bit during the outro sounds a bit annoying from what I've heard in recording, couldn't actually hear that when I was there though. Overall, best CE I've seen by quite a way I think.

Which bit are you on about? I'm confused :erm:

The falsetto after the chorus which he doesn't do live.

It's probably nothing tbh.

Apparently Bastille's drummer was asked to help throw the balloons during Muse's set at Orange Warsaw Festival, and managed to sprain his ankle while doing it: https://twitter.com/Woodythedrum

Impressive. I'd have thought if you'd have injured anything doing that, it would've been an arm muscle.

Mind you, given Dave Grohl's fall, the guitarist from 5 Seconds of Summer getting his face burned by errant pyro, Jess Glynne needing vocal cord surgery, Damon Albarn losing his voice and now this, it seems to have been an injury filled week in rock and pop. :chuckle:

It's only about a 1200 km difference :chuckle: (and being Dutch I'm of course very picky about this :rolleyes:)

;) getting confused of the gigs over the weekend...back to back you CAN mix them up a bit...but it's the same when someone says "OH! Austria! You got cangaroos there! " :(

Apparently Bastille's drummer was asked to help throw the balloons during Muse's set at Orange Warsaw Festival, and managed to sprain his ankle while doing it: https://twitter.com/Woodythedrum

Impressive. I'd have thought if you'd have injured anything doing that, it would've been an arm muscle.

Mind you, given Dave Grohl's fall, the guitarist from 5 Seconds of Summer getting his face burned by errant pyro, Jess Glynne needing vocal cord surgery, Damon Albarn losing his voice and now this, it seems to have been an injury filled week in rock and pop. :chuckle:

Sounds like a voodoo curse cast by the Asian or Central Americans