I'd have been pretty damn happy with that setlist.

MWAH needs to fuck off, but loads of fans would be sad if KoC wasn't around. I think my poor bf would have broke down in tears. He kept asking me in between each song if I was SURE they were going to play it. Kinda cute. Fortunately they played it pretty early, or it would have gotten old.

Second night in Paris on the Unsustainable Tour looked quite fun setlist wise.

As for this, the first half looked awesome, but they seemed to chicken out a bit after Citizen Erased. Still, much better to some of the tragicomic sets that have been played in other European festivals *cough*SwissSonisphere*cough*

There was also this festival where all of a certain album was played...

Two festivals, in fact.

Hmm yee dat was good mang

I'd say this gig comes in at a solid 3rd place for me, behind Leeds '11 and Manchester Academy.

looked like a decent set for Download in terms of rarities, not sure about that flow though :LOL:

Flow was pretty good imo :erm:

Micro Cuts > Dead Star > Agitated > Citizen Erased was hnnnnnngg. Even Dead Inside after the D&B jam worked 'cause the crowd needed a breather (plus it's actually pretty decent live).

Flow was pretty good imo :erm:

Micro Cuts > Dead Star > Agitated > Citizen Erased was hnnnnnngg. Even Dead Inside after the D&B jam worked 'cause the crowd needed a breather (plus it's actually pretty decent live).

New Born -> Dead Star -> Micro Cuts -> Agitated -> Citizen Erased would be miles better imo, but Muse has done far worse when it comes to setlist flow, anyway. But they could have avoided the 4 poppiest songs in the set all clumped together.

Probably the best of my Muse shows so far. Psycho through CE was a better run than anything I've heard live ever. Handler is amazing. Just an unreal day, definitely made all the expense / rain / etc worthwhile :)

Edited by Wraffah

Matt's voice sounded pretty good on The Handler :), he fucked up the solo a bit tho :LOL:

I noticed that too :LOL: Practice makes perfect?

I did think his vocals were very good, and I'm so glad he belted the "Let me go, let me be" part, instead of using his head voice like he did in the soundcheck version of the DVD.

Can't wait to hear it live myself! :love: