I was thinking about best place for Defector in setlist and I think it should be played in rotation with Psycho. Two simple, catchy songs with guitar in highlight, and Drill/JFK rotation as intro is also pretty cool.

Psycho's banging live and shouldn't be rotated. Also, if we're going for realism, that probs wouldn't happen anyway.

If needs be, DS + Psycho and JFK + Defector could be rotated between main set opener and encore opener for variety's sake. I'd keep Psycho as the opener though, just 'cause it works so well there.

Edited by Jobby

One thing that was strange about yesterday is at the bar me and a mate got a few drinks when we got there and decided to get some more.

So we go back to the bar, past the guys ID'ing you on the entrance and into the queue.

We get to the till and ask the lady for our drinks and she ID's me whilst I'm stood drinking a rum+coke which i'd just bought :LOL:

They're only doing they're job but come on...

Had to go all the way back to the car for my ID FFS!

wtf :LOL: So weird. Good to see they're still screwing with old songs though. The palm muting thing has potential if they tone it down.

"My heeeeeart" (mind, mind)

I think it worked better at Manchester Academy, hard to find a decent video of it to show that though.

wow citizen erased is really slow.

also wtf is wrong with the crowd? they got a goddamn dream setlist they should be tearing the place apart...

Dee said that as well, I'm not really noticing it though. Sounded great imo anyway, better than the other two times I saw it.

They were :erm: Certainly in the general area where I was anyway.

I think it worked better at Manchester Academy, hard to find a decent video of it to show that though.

Dee said that as well, I'm not really noticing it though. Sounded great imo anyway, better than the other two times I saw it.

They were :erm: Certainly in the general area where I was anyway.

Slowness is probably to do with the tempo compared to the songs immediately before it rather than it being actually played slowly. All I can think of, anyway.

I did think that you meant that one, but I wasn't sure. I think it's gone for good :(

It's gone, you know it's gone for good :awesome:

Anyway, that's what a setlist should look like. And I noticed CE slowness too, but it's nothing compared to the incredibly boring New Born from The Resistance tour and I'm sure I wouldn't have cared about it if I were there so I just hope they're not ditching it after Download. I think I'll bottle them if they do.