Who cares about how hard the Songs are to sing?

Everyone who thinks it makes a difference to which songs get sung at what point in a gig, which, seeing as this is the tour discussion thread, makes it a completely valid discussion point.

Full show from Moscow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20aW3P4YYnA

His vocals have definitely improved over the last shows. Haven't listened to all but The Handler, Micro Cuts and especially the ending of Plug in Baby sounds great. And dat intro to Micro Cuts :awesome::awesome::awesome:

Edit: Also probably the best ending of Dead Inside he has done so far.

What the hell was Apocalypse Please :LOL::LOL: cool to hear the bridge played like in the early live versions though.

Apocalypse Please has always been the song of which I really like the instrumental version :D

When I saw this song at Pinkpop, I found it very boring, even though I like the song a lot. I hoped that it was just Pinkpop, and that it would be better in this video. But I still don't enjoy it. And that's not because of the missing lead vocals at the beginning. Is that just me, or do others think so as well?

I'd say it's at the very least been in rotation for every tour except in 2009.

The amount of people acting like it's a "rarity" baffles me. Just because it was almost completely absent from The Resistance-era doesn't mean it's special. It's a great song, I just don't understand how people can act like it's some rarity.

The amount of people acting like it's a "rarity" baffles me. Just because it was almost completely absent from The Resistance-era doesn't mean it's special. It's a great song, I just don't understand how people can act like it's some rarity.

Suppose it all depends on perspective. I didn't attend my first Muse gig until 2010, and I got Dead Star once and CE twice before I ever got Bliss at a gig (and I had to go to England to do so! Though I have since gotten Bliss one more time in NYC last month). I think a lot of it depends on geographic location and luck of the draw :LOL:

In big-picture terms, it's not a rarity, but it's still 'rare' enough to qualify as a personal rarity for some people (myself included!)

Suppose it all depends on perspective. I didn't attend my first Muse gig until 2010, and I got Dead Star once and CE twice before I ever got Bliss at a gig (and I had to go to England to do so! Though I have since gotten Bliss one more time in NYC last month). I think a lot of it depends on geographic location and luck of the draw :LOL:

In big-picture terms, it's not a rarity, but it's still 'rare' enough to qualify as a personal rarity for some people (myself included!)

Even when it was a bonafide regular I managed to go to the only 2 UK BHaR shows where it was dropped (Nottingham and Wembley Stadium 1)

I've been to 9 Muse gigs, and haven't had AP live ... yet somehow I've had Dead Star 4 times :rolleyes:

I don't really see Bliss as a rarity either, I've had it 6/8 times I've seen them. I've even seen New Born less.

I've had Bliss at 4/7 - same as Map of the Problematique, New Born, Hysteria and Stockholm Syndrome. Always love having it at gigs though.

See, and I've only had it at 2/11 :LOL: (and I didn't get it at all until my 7th gig, which was not even in my country haha). I still think location plays a big factor... I noticed both of you guys live in the UK, whereas I'm in the US. I would classify it as a rarity here... Since 2007, it's been played here about as often as CE.

Not meaning to get into a debate or something, just pointing out that what may be a fairly regular setlist staple in some countries may be a rarity in others.

yeah it does seem to be a location thing tbh with Bliss. I think rotating it with PiB and rotating Hysteria/TIRO would be quite a good idea personally. Just a random opinion

yeah I second this - TiRO and Hysteria have both lost a bit of punch live so rotating them together at least in arenas would be great and bliss/PiB would just give more people a chance to hear bliss which is always nice and it would open a slot for something like Map of the Problematique or Citizen Erased to be played a little more

yeah it does seem to be a location thing tbh with Bliss. I think rotating it with PiB and rotating Hysteria/TIRO would be quite a good idea personally. Just a random opinion

I guess it's that too. Bliss has been played four times in California in the past two years alone, accounting for the six times its been played in the United States over the last two years.

I guess it really is a rarity, just doesn't seem like it. To be fair, East Coast got a lot of those types of songs that never show up over here either. Wonder what's going on with that, because ti really should just be rotated.

yeah I second this - TiRO and Hysteria have both lost a bit of punch live so rotating them together at least in arenas would be great and bliss/PiB would just give more people a chance to hear bliss which is always nice and it would open a slot for something like Map of the Problematique or Citizen Erased to be played a little more

Rotation of CE with GL knowing muse logic :'(