I wish they'd drop MWH already.

You don't get it, it fits so well with the Drones concept. The harmonica sound conceptually ties the Four Horsemen in BH&R with the western vibe of The Globalist, which connects everything to Drones.

/JJTheMuse

You don't get it, it fits so well with the Drones concept. The harmonica sound conceptually ties the Four Horsemen in BH&R with the western vibe of The Globalist, which connects everything to Drones.

/JJTheMuse

7/10

That gig took a wrong turn after CE. Much like the album, the first half was superior.

Muse saving DI, SMBH, Mercy and TIRO for the end of the main set seems like they were trying to ensure not getting bottled over them.

Muse saving DI, SMBH, Mercy and TIRO for the end of the main set seems like they were trying to ensure not getting bottled over them.

"Let's wait for them to empty their bottles"

/JJTheMuse

2deep4me

Citizen Erased into Dead Inside? I wonder how that went down. :LOL:

Fairly well, I'd imagine, there are 2 minutes of quiet piano music at the end of Citizen Erased, so the transition I reckon would work quite nicely.

Fairly well, I'd imagine, there is 2 minutes of quiet piano music at the end of Citizen Erased, so the transition I reckon would work quite nicely.
But then "DEAD INSIDE!"

And best gig since 2010? Zepp says hello.

Fairly well, I'd imagine, there is 2 minutes of quiet piano music at the end of Citizen Erased, so the transition I reckon would work quite nicely.

Beautiful, bittersweet piano music into DEAD INSIDE!!!

Hah, yep, into sparse drums and a similar sonic area, which builds up all the way. So you get dynamics building all the way from the breakdown of Citizen to the end of Dead Inside. :)

I do think Mercy is better than Starlight. I hope they keep that one around instead of the latter for future gigs.

I have a funny feeling those two will rotate in future years, as might Reapers and Stockholm Syndrome.