Always nice to help people unleash insults for no reason at all.

Right. Your sarcasm and insults are this board's greatest asset.

It is going on and on for so long ... I will be here to call you out for that and for a short time here only.

Right. Your sarcasm and insults are this board's greatest asset.

It is going on and on for so long ... I will be here to call you out for that and for a short time here only.

I'm glad you're here. Please continue to do so. It's entertaining.

If you think your opinion is the one you can only understand and is above all of anyone (who are not your friends or not part of your clique here). You will never understand.

This wasn't called for. Not only was that in no way implied in his post, Fabri even took the time to add "for me," clarifying that those views are his alone and do not reflect widespread opinion.

Okay, guys let's go back to the topic. :LOL:

Asking to change the subject when you're under fire for being rude? WTF, I haven't seen anyone try to pull that shit since 5th grade.

This wasn't called for. Not only was that in no way implied in his post, Fabri even took the time to add "for me," clarifying that those views are his alone and do not reflect widespread opinion.

Asking to change the subject when you're under fire for being rude? WTF, I haven't seen anyone try to pull that shit since 5th grade.

Okay. Wow.

You do not choose any song over Showbiz. Period. Only 2 songs are in the same level with Showbiz. Citizen Erased and Bliss.

I love Glorious but it is not even in the same league as Fury or Dead Star. It is only getting so much noise around here or in the running because of the 'rare' card. If you dig deeper in the entire Muse catalog or had been there in the 2005 tour etc, you will find many older, better and rarer played live classic tracks than Glorious. :p

If you think your opinion is the one you can only understand and is above all of anyone (who are not your friends or not part of your clique here). You will never understand.
Why has it become a thing for nobodies without avatars to pretentiously throw out their opinions as facts, and then accuse others of it just moments later?