The fan said so, but who knows.

He's also backed out of agreeing to requests this tour, but I suppose it was a US fan, so...

What Serpent said. But didn't Matt just say maybe Paris and London, not definitely those two?

Something like that, hard to say how tenuous it was without actually being there obvs. The fan made it sound like it was a pretty genuine hint though iirc. I know they've backed out of much more concrete promises/hints (with seemingly less cause than in this case as well) in the past so it's not necessarily a surprise but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask why and maybe even g̶u̶i̶l̶t̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶p̶ convince him to go through with it.

I'll assume it was true and use it for the sign anyways. I feel like he'd just ignore a 'Showbiz pls' one.

setlist.fm saying:

1. Psycho

2. Dead Inside

3. Plug in Baby

4. Isolated System + The Handler

5. Resistance

6. SMBH

7. Prelude + Starlight

8. Madness

9. Apocalypse Please

10. Dead Star

... that seems even weirder.

This was before the usual trolls turned up and did their usual shit. But I have no iea what the fucking set iss.

Nevermind its now usual order, but with nothing between Plug in Baby and Handler, Eurasia between Starlight and Madness, and no Apocalypse Please or Dead Star.

Yeah that sounds more accurate. Shame I got my hopes up a wee bit.

Meanwhile, is it wrong I have no idea what Jack Garratt sounds like? And surely that's better than Dizzee Rascal.

So, exactly the same as Night 1 atm then (from what's confirmed anyway)?

Meanwhile, is it wrong I have no idea what Jack Garratt sounds like? And surely that's better than Dizzee Rascal.

Not really, he's fairly new on the scene tmk. Pretty bog standard indie pop/folk/rock with the odd electronic element from what I've heard of him. Dull as fook imo. Dizzee might not have been everyone's cup of tea but the guy knew how to have fun and he was great as a light-hearted time filler imo.

Nope, no Hysteria this time apparently.

Ah yeah, didn't spot that. Is that confirmed though? Hard to tell with the way this set's been reported.

People are also saying it's gone JFK >TIRO which, as much as Muse have taken the absolute piss with JFK, I massively doubt. I wanna say Defector happened but I feel like that would've been hyped about or at least reported.

Ah yeah, didn't spot that. Is that confirmed though? Hard to tell with the way this set's been reported.

People are also saying it's gone JFK >TIRO which, as much as Muse have taken the absolute piss with JFK, I massively doubt. I wanna say Defector happened but I feel like that would've been hyped about or at least reported.

Nope, not confirmed. Exactly, updates are a nightmare tonight...

There's also a CE rumour, I have no idea whether UD happened... Pretty confusing night

Edit: TaB now

It's been confirmed they've also played Reapers and Psycho (or viceversa) as the first two songs of the concert, right after Drones.

Oh shit, really? Cool. Might be a sign they played Defector then, if they've had to move Reapers earlier (though why they don't just have it close the main set is beyond me).

We have no idea what the setlist is do we?

Not really, he's fairly new on the scene tmk. Pretty bog standard indie pop/folk/rock with the odd electronic element from what I've heard of him. Dull as fook imo. Dizzee might not have been everyone's cup of tea but the guy knew how to have fun and he was great as a light-hearted time filler imo.

I see. All I really know about him is that he's wrote into BBC 5 Live's Wittertainment a few times, but I ain't heard anything.

My main memory of Dizzee Rascal is being bored by it and then being a bit bemused by a guy pissing on the floor next to me in the area that wound up being part of the pit during Muse's headline run.

Oh, and there's also this: https://mobile.twitter.com/pwoper_nono/status/709754783805079552?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7040274147

EDIT: Seeing how lucky we are, he was probably talking about Guiding Light...

Now that is very interesting. I hope it's for Defector, SFA and Assassin. They've got some time off after tomorrow so hopefully they'll fit those into the rotation slots when they resume.

Oh, and there's also this: https://mobile.twitter.com/pwoper_nono/status/709754783805079552?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7040274147

EDIT: Seeing how lucky we are, he was probably talking about Guiding Light...

Got a feeling it might be Aftermath tbh.

Defector and Assassin tomorrow though, people going must be hyped af.

Edit: all these fans meeting them and no one's asked or pestered about Showbiz :noey:

Edited by Jobby

and packing up the second the gig ends to get to the next venue
That's like... every arena rock concert I've been to. If it's the last night of the show, the crew starts breaking down ASAP.

JFK -> TIRO cracks me up. Like... what???

At least Reapers got played. Having it start is pretty cool... back to what they did a bit on the festival circuit.

One more night to see if they play Defector. Cool they got CE too, which I guess really "is" a "piano song" based on where they've now stuck it more than once. :LOL: