European and Japanese fans get better setlists because they are able to appreciate the better music. Not all but most of the americans have bad taste in music.

Shame of you who like good music but doesn't leave the country for a more civilizated place.

Changing the subject a bit, i don't know how this works in other places but in Madrid the second show wasn't even announced, they just added it right away after they sold out the first show in 2 minutes, so actually most hardcore fans will be at night 1 and consequently be screwed.

:logic:

So the 'real fans' in Madrid will go the first night. I expect a great setlist!...I will be there :LOL::p:p

So the 'real fans' in Madrid will go the first night. I expect a great setlist!...I will be there :LOL::p:p

Unfortunately, that was true of previous gigs, too. The first sold quickly, and had a presale, and then subsequent ones were added and went on sale before they even were announced on .mu.

It really seems that Matt is gungho about only "rewarding" fans who are lucky enough to go to all the gigs in a series, which is a pretty bullshit thing to do.

Then again, that barely even makes sense, as he told US fans that went to multiple gigs no frequently to requests and better setlists.

Yeah, that was my latter point. He didn't improve that set list and didn't take fan requests more often than not.

And Panic Station is probably one of the last songs I'd like to see come back.

What's it in rotation for? I like panic station, good fun. Would only take it over Madness/UD/Starlight or Resistance in these sets though

If they're gonna do Reapers opening, they really should do Psycho into Stockholm into Take a Bow/Knights

Use Knights slot for Defector/Revolt/Aftermath rotation slot

What's it in rotation for? I like panic station, good fun. Would only take it over Madness/UD/Starlight or Resistance in these sets though

I know they'd never go for it but I'd be happy with a Resistance/Uprising rotation and a Panic Station/Madness/UD rotation. SMBH/Starlight would be nice too. Clears up quite a few slots.