European and Japanese fans get better setlists because they are able to appreciate the better music. Not all but most of the americans have bad taste in music.

Shame of you who like good music but doesn't leave the country for a more civilizated place.

bump

So... Was Matt just blindsided by the fan yelling for Defector and said "Brussels" as in... They'd already played it there? :facepalm:

I'd wonder the same thing but apparently Tom said Assassin and Defector would be played to a fan last night :erm:

I mean, songs like Assassin and Showbiz can be tricky so as much as it's still shitty to go back on them without saying anything, it's at least somewhat understandable. There's no excuse for backing out of Defector though, it's piss easy.

They played it. As souncheck

LOL

I may be in the minority, but I love Panic Station. Such a fun, groovy song. Cool for Sunburn, but bummer no Defector or Assassin. And JFK -> Interlude -> Hysteria is totally WTF. :LOL:

Oh well. What are you gonna do? (Besides bitch, I guess.)

I hadn't heard that Tom confirmed Assassin, just that he was doing new visuals.

I can't understand what the Defector girl said.

It wasn't "when are you going to play it?" Was it?

New visuals + new lighting and production in this show + new order of songs...

maybe new setlists for shows after 31 March....

Psycho without eyes.... Psycho out of setlist soon?

Defector/Hysteria after JFK rotations...

I hadn't heard that Tom confirmed Assassin, just that he was doing new visuals.

I can't understand what the Defector girl said.

It wasn't "when are you going to play it?" Was it?

Oh, I was just going off this tweet. Looking back, I guess it doesn't explicitly say that Tom said the Assassin part. Hard to tell if it was hinted at or just an assumption from the 'new visuals' thing.

To be fair to them atleast out of the rotated songs there's no way of knowing exactly what your going to get from night to night, much better than previous tours.

Unpredictability doesn't necessarily = good though, especially considering a lot of the rotations on this tour are p dumb so far.

I'd take predictable but consistently well balanced sets over not knowing whether I'm gonna get something great or completely fucked over.

LOL

I may be in the minority, but I love Panic Station. Such a fun, groovy song. Cool for Sunburn, but bummer no Defector or Assassin. And JFK -> Interlude -> Hysteria is totally WTF. :LOL:

Oh well. What are you gonna do? (Besides bitch, I guess.)

I thought it was universally accepted that panic station is great?

Can't say I've really seen anyone say anything bad about it, probably because it's just a really funky cool ass song :LOL:

Can't say I've really seen anyone say anything bad about it, probably because it's just a really funky cool ass song :LOL:

I remember hoping Panic Station would return back during the Psycho tour but not too many people seemed on board, I'm completely on board the Panic station train..kinda surprised it didn't even pop up on the U.S. Tour, kind of a fun/ semi dumbed down track

Panic Station isn't outright bad but I can't think of many, if any, songs I've seen that I've felt more indifferent towards. It's the definition of 'meh' imo. Just seems kinda pointless to bring it back and play it over PIB, Map or Bliss when no one's really been asking for it.

Uhh Sunburn :happy:. And Panic Station... not to fussed about that one.

Oh, I was just going off this tweet. Looking back, I guess it doesn't explicitly say that Tom said the Assassin part. Hard to tell if it was hinted at or just an assumption from the 'new visuals' thing.[/Quote]

I feel like that was just an assumption.

I think Panic Station was good on album, not great, but fun.

Live it just felt... Neutral, if that makes sense. Not terrible, but not exciting, either. Just sort of there. Felt that way about nearly all of the T2L tracks live, sadly. They werent terribly engaging, and i liked them better on album.

Tour still managed to have more energy and life than this one, though...