Great setlist and crowd, but I've gotta say Chris' bass sounded wank tonight and I was stood right next to the sound desk. You couldn't make out the individual notes he was playing a lot of the time. Bit of a shame, still a decent gig though!

It was genuinely fun not knowing what song was coming next. Fury made my night!

I don't normally post much on here so please be gentle... However, reading through some of these comments make half the board sound so ungrateful! These have been great setlists in tiny venues that have given us lucky ticket holders some absolutely amazing gigs with rarities and more mainstream stuff. I'm sure their egos are big enough to take it but I'd like to say a big fat 'cheers' rather than complain that my particular fave obscurity wasn't played. Which it wasn't!

I don't normally post much on here so please be gentle... However, reading through some of these comments make half the board sound so ungrateful! These have been great setlists in tiny venues that have given us lucky ticket holders some absolutely amazing gigs with rarities and more mainstream stuff. I'm sure their egos are big enough to take it but I'd like to say a big fat 'cheers' rather than complain that my particular fave obscurity wasn't played. Which it wasn't!

Good for you. I agree.