You're not taking Fabri serious are you? :LOL:

:$ lol..

But this is

Edit: i need to drive down to Bella italia and talk to Fabri face to face one time ;)

Sorry but I'm on an iPad, and the "video" of The Groove being sound checked appears just to be a photo..... :$

Belfast was better setlist wise but Manchester's crowd was fucking ridiculous. Annoyed I didn't get MuMu or something but no way I'm gonna complain about that setlist!

I don't think anyone can complain about any of the setlists so far apart from the Belfast Assassin incident

Great setlist and crowd, but I've gotta say Chris' bass sounded wank tonight and I was stood right next to the sound desk. You couldn't make out the individual notes he was playing a lot of the time. Bit of a shame, still a decent gig though!

It was genuinely fun not knowing what song was coming next. Fury made my night!

I don't think anyone can complain about any of the setlists so far apart from the Belfast Assassin incident

Even then they got Uno, Fury, Hyper Music and Agitated, so hey.

Also people were screaming for Showbiz and Matt heard and said "sorry I didn't get the memo", before launching into Dead Star

What a dick :LOL: though I guess Dead Star is still great.

Even then they got Uno, Fury, Hyper Music and Agitated, so hey.

Yeah of course but that aside it's still a bit of a pisser

Yeah of course but that aside it's still a bit of a pisser

Honestly, not really.

I don't normally post much on here so please be gentle... However, reading through some of these comments make half the board sound so ungrateful! These have been great setlists in tiny venues that have given us lucky ticket holders some absolutely amazing gigs with rarities and more mainstream stuff. I'm sure their egos are big enough to take it but I'd like to say a big fat 'cheers' rather than complain that my particular fave obscurity wasn't played. Which it wasn't!

Honestly, not really.

If you don't mind getting teased then no action then I'm worried for you bro

I honestly don't mind it. Does that make me weird?

Edit: But we got Dead Star, which is decent, it's not like we got teased and then they just went on to the next song.

These have definitely been some of the most interesting sets they've ever done. It says a lot that it doesn't seem completely crazy that they played The Groove and Fury in one set.

I don't normally post much on here so please be gentle... However, reading through some of these comments make half the board sound so ungrateful! These have been great setlists in tiny venues that have given us lucky ticket holders some absolutely amazing gigs with rarities and more mainstream stuff. I'm sure their egos are big enough to take it but I'd like to say a big fat 'cheers' rather than complain that my particular fave obscurity wasn't played. Which it wasn't!

Good for you. I agree.