2015.03.19 - Newport Centre, Newport, UK

unknown2936

Got some!

Settled for Upper Tier rather than risking not getting any at all!

No idea what the "Upper Tier" is like ay Newport Centre. :LOL:

just got two, in the seats like but yesss

I'll be in the upper tier, too. :D

I managed to get hold of someone who was able to answer my question about how I could be sure I did get a seat as I am disabled. I was told to be there half an hour before the doors open and speak to the security staff who will make sure that anyone in a wheelchair will get a seat and will store the wheelchair safely. If you see a woman in a wheelchair jumping the queue, don't be cross because it will be me.:)

I haven't been to a gig in the Newport Centre, either, but here is a photo of a totally seated gig. I assume they just remove the ground floor seating.

http://images.newport.gov.uk/_dc/images/portfolio_previews/00/00/00/01/p0000000186.jpg

Edited by maturefan

Ok posting this in all active UK Gigs/Tour threads because they all look like Groundhog Day with the same posts over and over so:

- If you are looking for a spare ticket what you need to do is keep an eye out on the Musebay Thread in the gig section http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=88005 - Any spares for sell will be advertised there

- If you have a questions about getting into the gig with tickets bought with someone else's credit card or Ticketmaster's account you need to contact Ticketmaster Customer Service. They will be the one knowing that can and cannot be done.

And because I am having a good day I will even post the number to Ticketmaster Customer Service: 0333 321 9999

Ouch

:LOL: I missed that!

2uy566x.jpg

My 'LOL! I missed that!' should have gone here.

Couldn't get a Manchester ticket but am coming to Newport, so faaar away!!! 4 hour journey, ah well. will be worth it.

Far away? Someone is flying from San Francisco to Belfast just to see Muse and I think flying straight back again. How much must THAT have cost? :eek: Sheer devotion.:D