2015.03.23 - Brighton Dome, Brighton,UK

Craaig

Going to be the most surreal experience getting on a 30 minute train and walking 5 minutes to see Muse, when i'm used to massive London treks with a hotel :D

Lucky. Still a 4 hour train journey for me!

For anyone who wants to meet the guys before the gig, word is that Chris arrived in Newport last night at around 3.00 while Matt and Dom arrived at around 5.30. If I were trying to meet them and also had to queue - I'm disabled so I was allowed in before able-bodied fans - I would choose one or the other because I reckon it's impossible to do both. Good luck!:)

Hi, I'm a fan from Israel, I will be arriving in the UK the same day as this gig and I found out about this gigs only today :(.

Nothing will excite me more than the chance to see Muse.

It will be the first time I see them live!!! for years I only dreamed about seeing them :)

I'm sure you had a lot of requests for tickets here.. I have to try anything.

Thanks a lot! Gal.

I managed to get a single seat like 40 minutes ago.. no standing though.

at least i have a ticket now! i will still try for standing, if i do end up getting standing tickets in the end i will have a spare.. but for now i will have to deal with a seat. :LOL: at least i will be in the building!

Soooooooooo..... Spam #musclemuseumforbrighton ?

I'd wager that since it's the final gig of the tour they're fairly likely to play it anyway, since we know that they can play it now and they know how much fans like it. Might be better to use the hashtag for something else.

I know lots of people are looking for tickets, but if anyone has a spare. I will pay face value plus I'll happily pay for your ticket aswell as a kind gesture, I'm that desperate to go. So think that'd you'd effectively be seeing Muse for free and you won't even be a tout. Think of it as a reward for helping a muser out.