2015.03.23 - Brighton Dome, Brighton,UK

Craaig

Can agree that Marmozets' sound wasn't perfect, but you never really expect great sound for the support anyway. Was just everything else drowned out Becca's vocals enit

Not gonna lie was half disappointed with the lack of rarities compared to the other Psycho dates, but yeah, even then was still probably one of the best Muse gigs I've been to, even in seating. New songs were ace as well

Can agree that Marmozets' sound wasn't perfect, but you never really expect great sound for the support anyway. Was just everything else drowned out Becca's vocals enit

Not gonna lie was half disappointed with the lack of rarities compared to the other Psycho dates, but yeah, even then was still probably one of the best Muse gigs I've been to, even in seating. New songs were ace as well

Still better than the Glasgow set anyway

In Manchester some of the balloons were of the old eyeball design. I'm guessing they had a few spare eyeball ones lying around so they used them up and got a load of new black ones.

And yeah, there was a pit during pretty much every Marmozets song from what I could see. I think it was the same group of people responsible for each one, most of them boardies I think.

That must be it. Although I think I remember reading once during the Absolution Tour there were two loads of balloons - white during either Plug in Baby or Bliss, and then black ones during Stockholm.

Maybe I'm making that up, ehdunno.

Hullo.

Teehee

Oh goodie. Some of the participants. :chuckle:

Though I will say the crowd bouncing is one of the best I've been in in quite a while of gigging.

Anyone else now on a massive comedown?

I had a two and a half hour train ride and an hour drive as a comedown. :chuckle:

Saying that it's felt a bit more shitty than usual to be back in the jerb.

That must be it. Although I think I remember reading once during the Absolution Tour there were two loads of balloons - white during either Plug in Baby or Bliss, and then black ones during Stockholm.

Maybe I'm making that up, ehdunno.

Nope, you're not, I remember there being both white and black on the absolution tour...

I bow to your excellence. I failed miserably, of course, although one did explode pretty much on my head. I later found a tonne of confetti in my hood when I got in :awesome:.

Ha same here with the confetti, me and my friend are both over 6ft and handball players so we can both jump pretty high, I think I got the mic stand three times and he got Matt with one as well :D Most fun I have ever had at a gig :LOL:

Anyone else now on a massive comedown?

Me. I've got some short clips of things I've filmed but haven't watched yet. Will post of they're any good. Only finished looking through photos yesterday (I'm such a camera nerd).

I've mostly been laughing at pictures with me lurking in the background.

Still disappointed we didn't get Assassin. Thought Marmozets weren't bad,the sound is never right for the openers though, definitely seen/heard worse Muse support acts.

Looking forward to album tour.

89 days to Glastonbury but even that's no comfort.

I'm not on a huge comedown as I'm off to 3 gigs this weekend. I almost wish I had more time to recover this week, I'm still exhausted :LOL:

That's one way to avoid the comedown. Although 3 gigs in 3 days I would imagine being even more exhausting. :chuckle:

I'm playing in a gig tomorrow night, which is still one way to avoid the comedowns.

That's one way to avoid the comedown. Although 3 gigs in 3 days I would imagine being even more exhausting. :chuckle:

I'm playing in a gig tomorrow night, which is still one way to avoid the comedowns.

Yeah, I don't think I've quite had enough time to catch up on sleep since last weekend so I don't know how I'm going to survive this one... they're fairly small gigs though so hopefully they won't be nearly as stressful or exhausting as either of the Muse ones.

That's cool. What instrument are you playing?

Muse was the conclusion to three in three for me.

Yeah, I don't think I've quite had enough time to catch up on sleep since last weekend so I don't know how I'm going to survive this one... they're fairly small gigs though so hopefully they won't be nearly as stressful or exhausting as either of the Muse ones.

That's cool. What instrument are you playing?

You'd like to think so at least. Only time I've done similar was seeing Franz Ferdinand and Green Day back-to-back two summers ago. Was pretty fucking knackered by the weekend, and bought home flu with me for good measure.

I'm playing drums. Although I still need to replace my cracked crash cymbal. I'll get round to it someday.

I still haven't come down yet. Decided not to hang about after the show cos (a) I was knackered - getting on a bit y'know and (b) I didn't want to cause any embarrassment if I actually met Matt. I would have been one of those annoying ones who wanted to snog his face off and would have been arrested. So not cool.

Show was fucking amazing - there was one guy in front of me on the barrier, then Matt directly in front. Sorry dude for squashing you! First gig I've been to with crowd surfing (I'm a late bloomer).

And I met some great Musers - you're all brilliant!

BRING ON DOWNLOAD!