2015.03.23 - Brighton Dome, Brighton,UK

Craaig

I entered the competition. you never know.. hope to know soon who won.

Still looking for a single ticket...

Same here - emailed and text. I even entered the Kerrang! comp for Exeter...didn't win.

I try ticketmaster 'just in case' daily as well.

My partner and I are going down to brighton on the Sunday, hitting the pub for the Liverpool game, staying over until Tuesday and obviously going to the gig.

For me think its fifth time seeing them, for her it's the first.

I am an old fart (45 on the actual day of the gig) but if anyone fancies a muse meet up for this gig let us know.

I can't wait. Grew up in brighton but haven't been back for 27 years. Cavendish place my grandparents used to live....

Gonna be awesome, gonna be in the Mash Tun before the gig if you fancy dropping in

About 11o clock today I randomly checked and there were tickets for Brighton and Exeter.. so Im guessing all the remaining gigs had a few tickets put up. I would have posted on here but I had to run to work. Keep your eye on TM!

Knowing that I missed out today has ruined my mood. Officially pissed off :(

Noo dont be, like I've said there were tickets for Exeter which is tomorrow, so they could no doubt release more tickets before Monday, and even on Monday.

Yep I guess you're right.

I must have tried getting through about 2-300 times now and still nothing. Musn't lose mah positive mental attitude!