2015.03.23 - Brighton Dome, Brighton,UK

Craaig

The ticket is now gone. Unfortunately I can give it to one person only :stunned:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If for any reason it falls through please please contact me. I will definitely 100% buy it and buy your drinks all night :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If for any reason it falls through please please contact me. I will definitely 100% buy it and buy your drinks all night :)

Pffft I'll beat that 😜

Still trying on ticket master and still no joy, has anyone else had any luck at all?

Even more gagging to get a ticket now since I saw the Belfast setlist.

Nope keep checking every half an hour of so... Setlist like this makes me missing out way worse 😔

Anyone coming to this from north of the river by Thameslink willing to place their bets on which train to catch?

I'm coming from Cambridge (through London).

I've realised that the only sightly cheaper coach that I've already booked will get their too late (5.30) and I'm thinking that the 2.07 (I think) or 2.30ish will be the earliest that I can do

I'm coming from Cambridge (through London).

I've realised that the only sightly cheaper coach that I've already booked will get their too late (5.30) and I'm thinking that the 2.07 (I think) or 2.30ish will be the earliest that I can do

It's not the going there that's a problem - I'm planning on going early to look around the city for a little bit before queuing at about 5:30/6 as I've never been before. It's the coming back as I have no idea when curfew or finish is.

Saying that, its Thameslink. Judging by reputation I'll probably have end up arriving in Brighton four hours late and only just arrive to see Psycho.

It's not the going there that's a problem - I'm planning on going early to look around the city for a little bit before queuing at about 5:30/6 as I've never been before. It's the coming back as I have no idea when curfew or finish is.

Saying that, its Thameslink. Judging by reputation I'll probably have end up arriving in Brighton four hours late and only just arrive to see Psycho.

Ha!

I've been following the Belfast and glasgow set lists as they have been put up on the musewiki pages and they seem to have finished between 10 and 10.30, but I've seen different sites saying the Brighton dome curfew is 11 or 11.30

Ha!

I've been following the Belfast and glasgow set lists as they have been put up on the musewiki pages and they seem to have finished between 10 and 10.30, but I've seen different sites saying the Brighton dome curfew is 11 or 11.30

Aye that's not exactly helpful.

I'm guessing in any case it'll be a 9-10:30 gig, as Belfast was - apparently Glasgow was 9:30-11 because of soundcheck delays.

I'll be there sometime around 1-half1. Driving from Portsmouth to my friends house in Haywards Heath then getting the train to cut down on ridiculous parking charges. (I've been googling the parking, doesn't look good)

EDIT: also trains stop at like half 10 so that's why not just going direct Portsmouth-Brighton

I'll be there sometime around 1-half1. Driving from Portsmouth to my friends house in Haywards Heath then getting the train to cut down on ridiculous parking charges. (I've been googling the parking, doesn't look good)

EDIT: also trains stop at like half 10 so that's why not just going direct Portsmouth-Brighton

I have a friend at Sussex uni so I usually park at the uni then get the bus into the town centre (£2 for a return,) but think the parking is only free during certain times. Also #GloriousForBrighton

I have a friend at Sussex uni so I usually park at the uni then get the bus into the town centre (£2 for a return,) but think the parking is only free during certain times. Also #GloriousForBrighton

Just to note, Sussex uni is pretty far from the dome. I don't know the town centre well enough to recommend good parking but I can try my best to find out.

Are you guys looking for pricey & convenient or cheap and confusing parking?