2015.03.23 - Brighton Dome, Brighton,UK

Craaig

I think Glorious might not happen as it's been 11 years with no rehearsal time...

But that said, I might try and hashtag for Eternally Missed, The Groove or Easily.

The Groove. Please can we all agree on The Groove.

Are the French fans already there?!

They might be by now.

Apparently they sacked off Manchester mid-morning because some people got there before them and they are travelling down to Brighton.

Would love to go and hang around The Dome in full Muse merch JUST to see the look on their faces when they arrive, but i'm enthralled by Liverpool v United right now.

They might be by now.

Apparently they sacked off Manchester mid-morning because some people got there before them and they are travelling down to Brighton.

Would love to go and hang around The Dome in full Muse merch JUST to see the look on their faces when they arrive, but i'm enthralled by Liverpool v United right now.

If I lived in Brighton, I'd pretend to be waiting there now if it meant they'd go off just because they wouldn't get barrier.

From the Dome website:

LIVE NATION presents

Muse

This event has sold out

‘Psycho UK Tour’

Plus Marmozets

For ticket holders wishing to queue early for entry to Muse on Monday 23rd March a queuing system will be put in place from outside of the east and west gates on Church Street. These gates will open simultaneously at 7pm.

During the day the Café Bar will be open as usual 10am-5pm; the venue will be closed between 5pm & 7pm.

TWO QUEUES

From the Dome website:

LIVE NATION presents

Muse

This event has sold out

‘Psycho UK Tour’

Plus Marmozets

For ticket holders wishing to queue early for entry to Muse on Monday 23rd March a queuing system will be put in place from outside of the east and west gates on Church Street. These gates will open simultaneously at 7pm.

During the day the Café Bar will be open as usual 10am-5pm; the venue will be closed between 5pm & 7pm.

TWO QUEUES

Hmmm