2015.03.23 - Brighton Dome, Brighton,UK

Craaig

Still haven't found a ticket 😭 I have to get one.

Me neither, don't let it getcha down. When they playing royal Albert hall I managed get a seating ticket 30 mins before doors came in, then jut before I got in someone traded me their standing for my seated and a tenner. It was awesome.

No reason this won't work out just as well for us this time :)

Me neither, don't let it getcha down. When they playing royal Albert hall I managed get a seating ticket 30 mins before doors came in, then jut before I got in someone traded me their standing for my seated and a tenner. It was awesome.

No reason this won't work out just as well for us this time :)

Yeah suppose it will really, had a muser give me a spare ticket to the royals guard parade gig the day before so hopes still high.

I'll be there sometime around 1-half1. Driving from Portsmouth to my friends house in Haywards Heath then getting the train to cut down on ridiculous parking charges. (I've been googling the parking, doesn't look good)

EDIT: also trains stop at like half 10 so that's why not just going direct Portsmouth-Brighton

http://www.brighton-hove.gov.uk/content/parking-and-travel/parking/london-road-car-park

Probably the cheapest Car Park in the city centre. About a 10/15min walk from Brighton Dome.

My partner and I are going down to brighton on the Sunday, hitting the pub for the Liverpool game, staying over until Tuesday and obviously going to the gig.

For me think its fifth time seeing them, for her it's the first.

I am an old fart (45 on the actual day of the gig) but if anyone fancies a muse meet up for this gig let us know.

I can't wait. Grew up in brighton but haven't been back for 27 years. Cavendish place my grandparents used to live....

Haven't posted on this board for years...

I'm heading towards old fart territory too - I'm going to be 36 on the day of the gig! Excellent birthday present for us! This will be my 9th Muse gig, can't believe I managed to get a ticket.

Really hoping for Citizen Erased at this gig.

Good luck to everyone trying to get a ticket!

I've already hinted at a meetup. I'll be in any of the 3 pubs that are closest to the train station at 2.20pm, then probably hit the Mash Tun around 5 (we're sitting, so no queuing for us, which is a welcomed change). Yeah, pretty much anywhere there's real ale between the station and the dome me and my friend will be at. Got a recent pic of me on my profile should anyone want to meet up.

And let's get this hashtag sorted, someone make a poll!

I didn't try for a ticket in general sale because the other half is pregnant ( having baby 16th april) and winning an argument is even less likely :LOL: so if anyone has a spare ticket, i don't even care if its seated. please help me out as i dont think ill be able to bring a baby to their stadium tour:$ Thanks

I didn't try for a ticket in general sale because the other half is pregnant ( having baby 16th april) and winning an argument is even less likely :LOL: so if anyone has a spare ticket, i don't even care if its seated. please help me out as i dont think ill be able to bring a baby to their stadium tour:$ Thanks

Keep trying Ticketmaster. I reckon they'll film some of Brighton as The Dome is ready made for filming, it appears to be the most likely of the remaining venues to support filming, and once they finalize production (over the weekend i'd guess) some more tickets might appear.

Debit card?

Nope.

Wait a minute... what about those cards you get in shops for buying things online? Would those work? But it wouldn't have my name on it, so how would that work with getting in with ID? :confused: Hmm...

Edited by MuseMussel

I've already hinted at a meetup. I'll be in any of the 3 pubs that are closest to the train station at 2.20pm, then probably hit the Mash Tun around 5 (we're sitting, so no queuing for us, which is a welcomed change). Yeah, pretty much anywhere there's real ale between the station and the dome me and my friend will be at. Got a recent pic of me on my profile should anyone want to meet up.

And let's get this hashtag sorted, someone make a poll!

If you like ale get to the evening star, best ales in town and right by the station :)

I don't have a credit card or know anyone with a card who wants to go, so checking ticketmaster isn't a worthwhile option for me. :rolleyes: Lousy paperless tickets.

How do you even pay for things what. Do you have a bank account?