2015.03.23 - Brighton Dome, Brighton,UK

Craaig

They just seemed to be having so much fun - that's what really stood out for me! Seen them a few times now and this was the closest to the early days, not just 'cause of the venue but their attitude if that makes sense?

Dom was quiet tonight though?

Apologies if I annoyed anyone with my one man mosh pit in the circle but I couldn't get a standing ticket but still wanted to cut loose.

Think I might have looked a bit of a twat!

High five circle my head hurts.

Absolutely brilliant gig and a breeze driving back. I applaud all you standing, particularly near the front..... It looked insane!

I was in a block side stage and great view. Thankfully everyone stood up from the start which didn't seem to be the case with all the seating.

Just got home - lovely to meet Ilovemymonkey - and discovered he'd beaten me to the tickets earlier! Met some lovely Musers too, including the guy next to me in the circle who was visiting from Canada.

Need to listen to Dead Inside properly, think it's a grower - glad we got some oldies and there was a lot of Absolution love tonight.

Loitered around for the guys to come out too - but totally managed to not get a single photo with any of them. :roll eyes: I'm just not that pushy sadly. Did get a high five from Glen for the twitter love. Chris was flipping adorable and Dom put in some quality time with the crowd (he smells nice). Got totally squished and pushed to the back of the crowd when Matt appeared. Oh well.

Glad I went - realised I'm not a pushy fangirl anymore. I'm getting old. :$

Right - what's next?!

Just got home - lovely to meet Ilovemymonkey - and discovered he'd beaten me to the tickets earlier! Met some lovely Musers too, including the guy next to me in the circle who was visiting from Canada.

Need to listen to Dead Inside properly, think it's a grower - glad we got some oldies and there was a lot of Absolution love tonight.

Loitered around for the guys to come out too - but totally managed to not get a single photo with any of them. :roll eyes: I'm just not that pushy sadly. Did get a high five from Glen for the twitter love. Chris was flipping adorable and Dom put in some quality time with the crowd (he smells nice). Got totally squished and pushed to the back of the crowd when Matt appeared. Oh well.

Glad I went - realised I'm not a pushy fangirl anymore. I'm getting old. :$

Right - what's next?!

ALBUM TOUR! Was nice to meet you too :) Hope the drive back wasn't too bad, What time did they come out in the end?

Aye crowd was good and the sound was also excellent. Not sure where it came from sonically either - for Marmozets the sound was really poor.

Dead Inside was an interesting one. It sounded monstrous coming from the speakers and I did enjoy watching Dom's use of the double-bass pedal. But it needs more study I guess.

Was expecting more than Uno or The Groove, but both sounded very good. Also didn't realise how much I'd missed Hysteria or Stockholm on the previous tour until last night. Both sounded monstrous.

When he was talking about Churchills house was convinced they'd play dead star

I thought they wrote that while in the USA just after 9/11. Though in any case the Hullabaloo shows when it was played as a gig opener were before the Brighton stuff, if my memory of what I saw in Mark Beaumont's book is right.

I was hoping they'd do something really obscure of Absolution. Thoughts of a Dying Atheist is something I'd love to see live, for example.

ALBUM TOUR! Was nice to meet you too :) Hope the drive back wasn't too bad, What time did they come out in the end?

Drive back was in a bit of a caffeine fuelled daze! Just before midnight Chris appeared (with 2 of his kids too), he's such a nice dude!

Matt came out shortly after and people went crazy.

Dom was last and put in some quality time, although I think his security chap was miffed at me for photobombing (I got bored/mischievous) so shuffled him in the opposite direction. I had quality chats with Glen Rowe so that was nice.

It was an experience (one I don't wish to repeat if I'm honest, would much rather meet them in different circs like when I met Dom previously).

Hoping for more small gigs. Would love to see photobombed pics mind you!

Drive back was in a bit of a caffeine fuelled daze! Just before midnight Chris appeared (with 2 of his kids too), he's such a nice dude!

Dom was last and put in some quality time, although I think his security chap was miffed at me for photobombing (I got bored/mischievous) so shuffled him in the opposite direction. I had quality chats with Glen Rowe so that was nice.

It was an experience (one I don't wish to repeat if I'm honest, would much rather meet them in different circs like when I met Dom previously).

Yeah, I was not a fan of meeting them that way, so many of the fans acted like retards. One asked matt if her mum/nan can touch him or if he could touch her or something.

When had you met Dom previously?

I was at this! :D To cut a long story short, I ended up waiting outside for returned tickets. Eventually, EVENTUALLY, at around 8:30 pm, I got a ticket! I GOT A TICKET! Circle, 2nd row, centre. I missed the Marmozets, but I actually got to see Muse! My first Muse concert! :D

I was at this! :D To cut a long story short, I ended up waiting outside for returned tickets. Eventually, EVENTUALLY, at around 8:30 pm, I got a ticket! I GOT A TICKET! Circle, 2nd row, centre. I missed the Marmozets, but I actually got to see Muse! My first Muse concert! :D

That's great, how lucky! and missing the Marmozets was a good thing unless you want bleeding ears.