Gareeh

Thanks guys! After chatting to a few folk I've been advised to take the train instead of drive due to the traffic that's likely at rush hour on Monday and also apparently parking near Barrowlands can be a bit risky unless parked in multi-storey (so I'm told). Looks like the trains run until 11pm so I'll just grab an open return and hopefully the gig finishes with time to spare for me to get back to the station (would be gutted to have to leave early)!

Soooooooo excited now :D Can't believe it's this Monday - I thought I misread the email when it first came through!

Absolutely gutted I missed out on tickets...and all because I didn't see the email until after 7pm last night and I had to work today.

How dare I have a life/commitments and not spend every waking second checking my emails!!! :(

Thanks guys! After chatting to a few folk I've been advised to take the train instead of drive due to the traffic that's likely at rush hour on Monday and also apparently parking near Barrowlands can be a bit risky unless parked in multi-storey (so I'm told). Looks like the trains run until 11pm so I'll just grab an open return and hopefully the gig finishes with time to spare for me to get back to the station (would be gutted to have to leave early)!

Soooooooo excited now :D Can't believe it's this Monday - I thought I misread the email when it first came through!

Aye, train is probably a good idea. Only about a 15 minute walk to the Barrowland from central anyway :happy:

and I believe the last train from Glasgow is around 11:45. So you should be fine

Guys, i'd really appreciate any help here as i'm totally lost as to what to do.. my problem is:

When i received the email regarding the tour and presale I was away from any sort of computer, so I contacted my mum and asked her to get my presale password and order me 2 tickets for the glasgow show, which she has done. However cos of this she's used her credit card.. and now i've learnt that its paperless tickets i'm pretty much stuffed arent I? I can't transfer the card on the booking and they said it's also not acceptable if I take my mums credit card and ID, she HAS to be there (which she physically can't be).

Anyone had a similar issue or any advice or anything?? :(

Couldn't be more excited for this, the Barrowlands is a cracking venue. Anyone got any thoughts on how bad the queue outside will be? Got there just an hour or so before doors the last couple of gigs I've been to and managed to grab a spot a couple rows shy of the barrier, but I figure this might be a different story.

With the state of my poor back I'm more than willing to suffer through a few more hours in the rain just to have something to lean on during the set :LOL:

Barrowlands is loud, very very loud!

:awesome:

Guys, i'd really appreciate any help here as i'm totally lost as to what to do.. my problem is:

When i received the email regarding the tour and presale I was away from any sort of computer, so I contacted my mum and asked her to get my presale password and order me 2 tickets for the glasgow show, which she has done. However cos of this she's used her credit card.. and now i've learnt that its paperless tickets i'm pretty much stuffed arent I? I can't transfer the card on the booking and they said it's also not acceptable if I take my mums credit card and ID, she HAS to be there (which she physically can't be).

Anyone had a similar issue or any advice or anything?? :(

A lot of people have successfully managed to transfer cards via the Ticketmaster customer service: 0333 321 9999