Gareeh

What makes me completely mad is that I received absolutely no email yesterday, despite being a member for almost 10 years. Why is that

Same thing no email, :rolleyes:but I did get the Christmas email from them though;:)

even checked my spam folder, nothing.:(

What makes me completely mad is that I received absolutely no email yesterday, despite being a member for almost 10 years. Why is that

The muse.mu website got relaunched a few years ago. Are you a member on there?

Just out of interest the few people here that managed to buy tickets this morning, one question...HOW?! :stunned:

Had my laptop and requisitioned the house PC, had them both primed on the booking page at 9am, and was physically running between them to see if one or the other had managed to find a ticket!

Woop - that was unexpected. I didn't even see my email until 7:15pm last night by which point all presale had sold out. Was gutted and thought there was no chance but somehow managed to fluke tickets this morning at 9:31am - I had three windows open and only one window managed to get tickets they were gone that fast!

Gutted for those of you who couldn't get tickets :/

So excited for Monday though - I've been to so many big Muse tours but never to a small gig like this - no idea how to logistically get there as I work in Edinburgh and have no holiday to take off on Monday but I'll work something out! Guess I'll have to drive across straight after work - no idea where to park or anything but who the hell cares about any of that... MUSE :LOL:

Woop - that was unexpected. I didn't even see my email until 7:15pm last night by which point all presale had sold out. Was gutted and thought there was no chance but somehow managed to fluke tickets this morning at 9:31am - I had three windows open and only one window managed to get tickets they were gone that fast!

Gutted for those of you who couldn't get tickets :/

So excited for Monday though - I've been to so many big Muse tours but never to a small gig like this - no idea how to logistically get there as I work in Edinburgh and have no holiday to take off on Monday but I'll work something out! Guess I'll have to drive across straight after work - no idea where to park or anything but who the hell cares about any of that... MUSE :LOL:

I think it said you have to be there an hour before it starts. If so just drive your car straight through the front door of barrowlands and park it there :LOL:

You could probably park somewhere around the Merchant City, (Merchant Square in particular) It's right around the corner from the Barrowlands.

Ok posting this in all active UK Gigs/Tour threads because they all look like Groundhog Day with the same posts over and over so:

- If you are looking for a spare ticket what you need to do is keep an eye out on the Musebay Thread in the gig section http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=88005 - Any spares for sell will be advertised there

- If you have a questions about getting into the gig with tickets bought with someone else's credit card or Ticketmaster's account you need to contact Ticketmaster Customer Service. They will be the one knowing that can and cannot be done.

And because I am having a good day I will even post the number to Ticketmaster Customer Service: 0333 321 9999