Gareeh

My girlfriend is disabled, so we'll be up the back as well! Feel free to say hi, I'll be the one covered in tattoos and smiling a lot, is my general demeanour :)

Will do 😃, I'll be the nervous looking lady wearing a white t & leather jacket, lol.

I won't be going till 7 so there better be some meaty mosh pits.

Just remembered I've only been to the Barrowlands in Summer, is there a cloakroom?

If theres not i might be screwwed, leather jacket might be too warm once inside?

While I won't spoil the setlist, if it was mental as last night's and if the Barrowlands crowd is as mental as usual, this will probably be one of the better gigs anyone has been to in a long time.

Make sure to buy your drinks before the support finishes at 8:30. 7 hours to go!!!!

I won't be going till 7 so there better be some meaty mosh pits.

Just remembered I've only been to the Barrowlands in Summer, is there a cloakroom?

There is, 2 an item... The first time I went there I ended up running into the cloakroom thinking it was the arena :LOL:

I doubt I'll get there until 19:00 either so I won't even bother trying to rush as the queue will no doubt be huge by then anyway! Resigned to being somewhere near the back - the curse of working in Edinburgh and not finishing until 17:00 then trying to get to a gig in Glasgow hehe.