Gareeh

:awesome:

A lot of people have successfully managed to transfer cards via the Ticketmaster customer service: 0333 321 9999

Thankyou so much! i've been looking everywhere for a number. Will give this a try in the morning :)

P.S If it works, I owe you massively :)

I see that the DVD in the CD/DVD Drones release will have "live performances of new songs from 'Drones' filmed during the Psycho UK Tour"... if that's the case, we're basically obliged to shout the words to Psycho as loud as possible and generally go a bit crazy, so they use the footage from our gig, right? Right? :p

I see that the DVD in the CD/DVD Drones release will have "live performances of new songs from 'Drones' filmed during the Psycho UK Tour"... if that's the case, we're basically obliged to shout the words to Psycho as loud as possible and generally go a bit crazy, so they use the footage from our gig, right? Right? :p

I'm down for this! :p

edit: Gotta ask the question, when are you peeps gonna start queuing from? What do you think would be a sensible time for getting to the front? :D

Edited by Azzy_p

Need to get a bus at 11:00 back to Aberdeen or wait until 3:40... (does anyone know somewhere to chill out and read in Glasgow into the wee hours of the morning?)

Will there be a support act for these gigs?

I will also be going back to Aberdeen, but I think 11:00 is too risky :/

From Buchanan Street? You could probably make it for 11 if you make a quick enough exit, I imagine they'll wrap up about 10.30.

I don't want to risk missing the end of the gig. I'll probably either wait for the first bus, or just stay in Glasgow for one night!

I will also be going back to Aberdeen, but I think 11:00 is too risky :/

15 minutes is enough to run to the bus station from the Barrowlands. Did it back in December for the Manics. If you plan to hang about for the 3:40 bus, let me know. Could do with the company if I'm sticking around for five hours!

On Musewiki, there's two support acts so I'm not so sure about the 10:30 finish. I think the Manics finished at 10:45 and they started at 8:45!!!! I guess I can plan after we see the Belfast gig, if they end with Knights of Cydonia or Starlight, I'll happily skip!

15 minutes is enough to run to the bus station from the Barrowlands. Did it back in December for the Manics. If you plan to hang about for the 3:40 bus, let me know. Could do with the company if I'm sticking around for five hours!

On Musewiki, there's two support acts so I'm not so sure about the 10:30 finish. I think the Manics finished at 10:45 and they started at 8:45!!!! I guess I can plan after we see the Belfast gig, if they end with Knights of Cydonia or Starlight, I'll happily skip!

Funnily enough I was also basing it on the Manics in December, was sure they finished at half 10. I think the weekday curfew is 10.45 but obviously most bands finish in advance of that. My suggestion would be, if you're going to be in the middle of things for most of the show, get out during the encore break and watch from nearer the exit so as soon as they finish you can bolt and make it back in time.

Just head for the tolbooth (or trongate) at the bottom of the gallowgate if you are struggling for time, you should get a taxi no problem.

Cant believe Muse are playing the Barrowlands on Monday night, dafuckkkkkkkk :D

Still can't get my head round it.:stunned:

Edited by Noops

Funnily enough I was also basing it on the Manics in December, was sure they finished at half 10. I think the weekday curfew is 10.45 but obviously most bands finish in advance of that. My suggestion would be, if you're going to be in the middle of things for most of the show, get out during the encore break and watch from nearer the exit so as soon as they finish you can bolt and make it back in time.

Good thing about the manics, when you hear design for life, the gig is over!

They finished 10:40, I left at 10:30 ish just in case.

Are you on FD?

Ok, well I might wait and see when Belfast's gig ends and then decide. But I think I prefer to play it safe, and would also love the company :)