6 dates innit? I think apart from the two lead songs there will be 2/3 of the remaining 8 played at the gigs so the whole album is there. Not that unlikely?

Since it's Muse there will probably still be 1-2 songs that they're extremely reluctant to play (if ever), so I don't think we should jump to the conclusion that every song is being performed more than 2 months before the album release.

Not saying it's impossible, mind you, just really unlikely. They'll probably play whichever songs are intended to be regulars.

Not my finest moment :chuckle:

I should, I hope future tour get me chances to do so! Oh, still in denial you are.

I'm never in denial! :mad:

Yeah wasn't the 2nd law like $90 or something outrageous?

I remember paying like $100+

I had to use my dads card and cause it was over $100 or whatever and the bank froze the transaction but never told us. So we spammed it for like 2 days...god that was a mess.

What's in the deluxe?

Exclusive to the Muse webstore. Tri-fold vinyl packaging, containing the vinyl, CD and DVD, plus 2 exclusive art prints. DVD includes live performances of new songs from 'Drones' filmed during the Psycho UK Tour, as well as additional bonus studio footage. Includes a unique code to download the MP3 digital album on release date. Pre-order now and receive 'Psycho' as a digital download instantly and 'Dead Inside' later this month. CD and Vinyl Tracklisting: 1. Dead Inside 2. [Drill Sergeant] 3. Psycho 4. Mercy 5. Reapers 6. The Handler 7. [JFK] 8. Defector 9. Revolt 10. Aftermath 11. The Globalist 12. Drones DVD: NTSC All Regions.

Exclusive to the Muse webstore. Tri-fold vinyl packaging, containing the vinyl, CD and DVD, plus 2 exclusive art prints. DVD includes live performances of new songs from 'Drones' filmed during the Psycho UK Tour, as well as additional bonus studio footage. Includes a unique code to download the MP3 digital album on release date. Pre-order now and receive 'Psycho' as a digital download instantly and 'Dead Inside' later this month. CD and Vinyl Tracklisting: 1. Dead Inside 2. [Drill Sergeant] 3. Psycho 4. Mercy 5. Reapers 6. The Handler 7. [JFK] 8. Defector 9. Revolt 10. Aftermath 11. The Globalist 12. Drones DVD: NTSC All Regions.

Psycho comes as a 320kbps MP3 file for those interested.