Do you guys think they'll make the crowd yell 'AYE SIR'?

I was thinking that during the "Let me see your war face" bit, that the crowd might scream back. I guess the "Aye, sir" bit could work as well though, maybe better even. Probs more suited to stadium gigs though.

aside from maybe a TAD too much repetition of the riff (and this is me being incredibly picky) I love it all :happy: I actually really like the shouting/sergeant, I love the riff key change, I adore the last note where Matt does what he does with Muscle Museum and makes his voice and the guitar so similar you cannot work out which is which :love:

and although at first it made me laugh I love the 'soopa drone' bit :LOL:

it is going to be INSANE on monday

Not got high hopes for this album anymore. Hope there are at least a couple good songs off it.

Savage for you my friend. I am positively ecstatic after hearing Psycho a couple times.

The fact we heard quite a bit of the song through teasers makes me happy that we know nothing about Dead Inside, I am ready to hear more now.

interesting

It does overall sound great, don't worry I agree. As I said it's just nitpicking

Also the "you're fucking psychooo" at 4:43 should have been repeated 3 times and a solo/outro should have followed, instead of another chorus and then the fading end. Muse let me be your producer

It does overall sound great, don't worry I agree. As I said it's just nitpicking

Also the "you're fucking psychooo" at 4:43 should have been repeated 3 times and a solo/outro should have followed, instead of another chorus and then the fading end. Muse let me be your producer

:LOL: Don't worry I knew you'd love it pwoperpavo :kiss: