here's a legit question:

does the deluxe set include the FLAC files? it's ambiguous.

-.-.-.-.-.-

here's some language that appears on the main page:

Get the CD, CD+DVD, standard vinyl, digital download or the exclusive muse.mu deluxe package from the Official Store.

Deluxe Package: exclusive to the Muse Official Store. Includes 12" tri-fold 180g vinyl, CD+DVD, digital download and two exclusive art prints.

CD+DVD: includes live performances of new songs from Drones to be filmed during the Psycho UK Tour, as well as additional bonus studio footage.

Standard Vinyl: 12" double gatefold 180g and a digital download.

Digital Download: available as MP3s and high definition FLAC 24bit 96khz audio files.

-.-.-.-.-.-

and then here is the deluxe set language, as it appears on the US store page:

Drones Deluxe Edition

Exclusive to the Muse webstore.

Tri-fold vinyl packaging, containing the vinyl, CD and DVD, plus 2 exclusive art prints.

Includes a unique code to download the digital album on release date.

-.-.-.-.-.-

if the FLAC files are not included in the deluxe, was it a conscious decision to allow certain people to pay the additional premium for the higher quality version...thinking that the majority of deluxe edition purchasers wouldn't want the FLAC version, too?

hmmmm.

Holy shit I just found out that Matt brainwashed us

It started way back with Cave, went to CE then to SfA then to Invincible and then the mind control started with MK Ultra continued with us following Matt and now our Asses belong to him.

Next Album will be named Storm my Nation and the Artwork will contain coordinates

After a good few proper listens, I still really like psycho.

The lyrics aren't too good, and the drill sergeant sample is a bit annoying.

But musically it's fucking awesome and I think it will also be very very fun live.

Not to mention that the production on it sounds promising

After a good few proper listens, I still really like psycho.

The lyrics aren't too good, and the drill sergeant sample is a bit annoying.

But musically it's fucking awesome and I think it will also be very very fun live.

Not to mention that the production on it sounds promising

PRODUCTION IS 10/10 with headphones. its plain amazing.

Holy shit I just found out that Matt brainwashed us

It started way back with Cave, went to CE then to SfA then to Invincible and then the mind control started with MK Ultra continued with us following Matt and now our Asses belong to him.

Next Album will be named Storm my Nation and the Artwork will contain coordinates

Come in my cave :)