Sweet! I'm looking forward to meeting you again. I'm meeting Nana at Roskilde, she'll probably be super Danish as always.

That was years ago! :phu:

Me too! :happy: Now that I can pronounce queue and everything, it should go smoothly. Aww, I still haven't met Nana. Does she still kick your ass?

Don't kid yourself, don't fool yourself

After listening to the lyrics some more, you could interpret this to be an anti-ISIS song. Though I doubt that was the band's intention.

It's just a general criticism of how fighting forces operate, I think.

well he said in an interview in Germany that radical Islam is dangerous and on his mind but anyway it fits for more than one group of psychos :D

Me too! :happy: Now that I can pronounce queue and everything, it should go smoothly. Aww, I still haven't met Nana. Does she still kick your ass?

Don't kid yourself, don't fool yourself

Oh yeah, I forgot about "qwewe". :LOL:

You should meet her, she's alright for a Dane. And no, she doesn't. I am unbeatable.

Didn't even pay attention to the lyrics on the first go, but damn they're a bit un-Muse, with "your ass belongs to me" :LOL: but overall I don't really care for lyrics unless they're good. I started to like the delivery of the lyrics more on several listens though, and the production is spot on.

EDIT: "super drone" :LOL:

Sorry I lived in a cardboard box which was sealed in steel, who is this Lee Sayer guy? Noticed he's in the lyric video and looks like an even creepier Savant

He directed the video, and is a devout conspiracy theorist/anti-pharmaceuticals guy who gets a bit aggressive towards people who disagree with him.

And called the video "high art" and the album a "game changer for humanity" which is why that's a thing now.