I've already come to terms with the fact that I'll never love any Muse song like I love Glorious.

I feel like I'm too old for "too offensive." And to wait until June.

I don't mind that date if it ends up confirmed. By then we'll have at least 1 and more than likely two new songs to listen to for that time. That's plenty of time. Couple that with GTA5 finally releasing on PC in April and I'll have enough things to look forward to lol.

Psycho drop when???

In a half hour? That was one of the first responses on twitter to that picture. Lot of info now for nothing to happen. If not then sometime tomorrow I'd think surely. Its not even 10pm in LA.

The 615uk time is extremely unlikely I'm just saying its our best bet for news before tomorrow.

Anyone think we could see a treasure hunt of some kind? Remember United States of Eurasia?

It already is a treasure hunt.

"0615"

(6 + 15)/3(number of members in the band) = 7

615/3 = 205. 2 + 0 + 5 = 7

Clearly the number 7 is relevant.

Edited by Spittle

I wonder if "Another Brick in the Wall" was released today whether or not people would think the school children repeating the chorus in unison was cheesy. I understand it's not the same thing, but I think cheesy is the wrong word people are looking for personally